Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ufc 128

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: Ufc 128

If Bisping spit in Rivera corner and gave Rivera an intentional knee on Youtube videos that wasn't even funny, then I would just imagine what he would do to Sonnen.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    If Bisping spit in Rivera corner and gave Rivera an intentional knee on Youtube videos that wasn't even funny, then I would just imagine what he would do to Sonnen.
    People gave Bisping shit for that, but good on him I thought, talk shit about a guys family thats what you get.

Deal Wit It!

I didn't see the part where Rivera talked about Bisping family. I don't think anybody did. I know Rivera talked shit about Bisping and saying he was from Cyprus (which is actually a nice place to visit).

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    I didn't see the part where Rivera talked about Bisping family. I don't think anybody did. I know Rivera talked shit about Bisping and saying he was from Cyprus (which is actually a nice place to visit).
    He wasn't doing it on camera, I Know bisping doesnt want to talk about the issue any more, but reportedly, he was calling his girlfriend a whore. and claiming she had chlamydia (not sure how its spelt)

it was all very odd because Rivera actually came off as a pretty nice guy in the interviews leading up, but maybe that's the game he was playing.

Bisping can be an idiot at times, but he wouldn't go off like that over nothing.

Deal Wit It!

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    He wasn't doing it on camera, I Know bisping doesnt want to talk about the issue any more, but reportedly, he was calling his girlfriend a whore. and claiming she had chlamydia (not sure how its spelt)

it was all very odd because Rivera actually came off as a pretty nice guy in the interviews leading up, but maybe that's the game he was playing.

Bisping can be an idiot at times, but he wouldn't go off like that over nothing.
    Oh that comment. I think Rivera was referring that he sleeps with apes. I don't think he was calling Bisping an ape. Although I can see how he might have interpret it like that.

If Bisping gets a slap on the wrist, then why the hell is Paul Daley not back yet. They both did something that was intentional because they was mad. Bisping gets a slap on the wrist and Daley gets a lifetime ban. Although if he beats Diaz, then I think he will be back in the UFC.

Member Rookie Poster

Rivera said 80 % of koalas have chlamydia, bispings wifey is an aussie and the term koala is also used as slang for whore thats why he got pissed.

I don't have any interest for any british fighters except for daley and he is better of at strikeforce theres better matches up him in that division with diaz,cyborg & knoons. It's too soon for him maybe late 2012 if he builds a good win streak he might be back at the ufc.