Thread: high heels

Junior Poster

Default high heels

high heels, how do u ladies walk in them, i went see my favorite ts girl the other day, i had brought her a pair of white high heel boots sometime ago and i wanted to wear them why she fucked me, i put them on in the bathroom and then had to walk up stairs, it was bloody hard

Default Re: high heels

Oh yea!

" I don't pay them(Women) for sex, I pay them to leave".

Charlie Sheen

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I will only date a shemale with the same shoe/bo size and mine. Since I am a bottom, I enjoy wearin her boots

Quote Originally Posted by imshaunsee View Post
    I will only date a shemale with the same shoe/bo size and mine. Since I am a bottom, I enjoy wearin her boots
    Thats cheap..

Senior Member Junior Poster

There is a lot to wearing high heels. You need to learn how to walk in them, and you need to buy heels that are right for you, size- and style-wise. I have been wearing heels all my adult life and at first I had trouble with them too. This is my experience, so it might be different for others, but for me these points are important: 1) don't buy cheap shoes, although extremely expensive ones aren't any better than average priced ones, 2) i only wear heels that have an instep of 4", or 4-1/4" at most (the instep is the vertical distance between the flat area where the ball of your foot rests and the highest point of the heel, 3) personally i prefer platforms to sandals, and shoes made with a unit (where the heel and platform are a single part made of plastic or wood, etc.) so the heel doesnt wobble and puts strain on your ankles, 5) the more constrained your foot is in the shoe, that is the less it can move around, the better 6) platforms of 1" to 2" inches are the most comfortable, and finally, 7) wear shoes that are your size. By choosing the right shoes for you, and with a little practice, you can wear heels all day and feel very little discomfort and you can even run in them. I might add that I wear a size 8 and with some closed shoes and boots I might have to go to a size 9 (I mention this because of the instep that I like my heels to have).

Last edited by william.howl; 07-02-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added material

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imshaunsee View Post
    You must have very small feet, my friend. Another reason I've never been tempted to try dressing, size 14 feet.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Size 14 will make things difficult. Since I wear a size 8 1/2 men's, I can date a shemale who is wearing a size 10 woman's shoe or boot. Most all women's shoes, both top names and fetish are available in size 10 without special order. I find it so erotic to wear their boots when dating. I must say, they all seem to like it a lot.