Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default So last night im out with my roomate & we run into a ts I just hooked up with...

None of my friends know I'm into ts girls.

So, my roomate and I are deciding what bar to go into and we see a girl with a great ass in line near the back. I'm thinking to myself, that looks like this girl i just met in a ts bar last week.

So we get out of the cab and start walking up to this spot & sure as shit, it's her.

At this point, its too late to do anything but say hi to her.

So I give her a hug and introduce her to my roomate. I just got done telling him the story of how I met her, of course leaving out the fact that it was at a club that does a ts night.

Now this story could have turned out much worse if she wasn't a smokin fuckin hot filipino girl, with ass for days and a pretty face. My roomate, was like, "god damn, she is fuckin hot!" not knowing the whole time she was a ts.

She told me she only likes straight guys, so it took a while to actually have sex with her because I met her at a ts club and I knew she was a ts & she knew that I like "special" girls like her...

So, the next day after i met her, she came over and I beat that ass up...then a couple days later, had a little more fun at her place, killed it again...but then she acted weird and I was a bit over it, the whole stalker mentality normally doesn't keep me too into a girl, lol...

For the next 10 minutes in line, she was talking and flirting with both me & my roomate, like the good little slut she is. She kept trying to get my roomate's attention and he was like, no, you already hit my boy, but she kept making eye contact. I bought her a drink and we talked for 15 minutes b4 she left, saying she wants to be friends and hang back out at our pad soon.

My roomate still has no idea but is saying, "yeah have her come over!" I can only imagine what will happen if she does...

Last edited by Chris in LA; 03-06-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Default Re: So last night im out with my roomate & we run into a ts I just hooked up with...

I wonder if I told him she was a ts if he'd flip out on me or if he'd be into it...I can't risk my living situation so I have no idea how to bring that up to him & find out. He does like all kinds of girls, white, mexican, black, asian, so i don't know. Any suggestions?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: So last night im out with my roomate & we run into a ts I just hooked up with...

Bring up the subject in a conversation that isn't about her. Just ask him what he'd do if he hooked up with a hot girl, or knew he could hook up with a hottie at a club, but someone pulled him aside and let him know she had a little extra "down there". Would he do it if he was sure no one would ever find out? See where he's at on the issue of TS girls in general.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby View Post
    Bring up the subject in a conversation that isn't about her. Just ask him what he'd do if he hooked up with a hot girl, or knew he could hook up with a hottie at a club, but someone pulled him aside and let him know she had a little extra "down there". Would he do it if he was sure no one would ever find out? See where he's at on the issue of TS girls in general.
    I think we were talking with his gf once & she mentioned something about ladyboys, and both seemed to be grossed out so...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in LA View Post
    I wonder if I told him she was a ts if he'd flip out on me or if he'd be into it...I can't risk my living situation so I have no idea how to bring that up to him & find out. He does like all kinds of girls, white, mexican, black, asian, so i don't know. Any suggestions?
    You dudes are worst than the girls with these "I need attention: threads..lol
    First you say you have no idea how to bring it up as if there was never ever a conversation or thought of a tgirl, then you say "you think" his GF brought "ladyboys" up during a conversation.....
    This whole story is a lie. You just needed to start another thread today!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    You dudes are worst than the girls with these "I need attention: threads..lol
    First you say you have no idea how to bring it up as if there was never ever a conversation or thought of a tgirl, then you say "you think" his GF brought "ladyboys" up during a conversation.....
    This whole story is a lie. You just needed to start another thread today!!
    Ok....but actually the whole story is 100% true...

I do remember something a while back, but it might have just been his gf who scowled, not him. I don't think I will bring it up to him.

Also, his gf brought up the story and seemed grossed, you think i'm going to have a conversation and share my luv of tgirls at that point! lol

Last edited by Chris in LA; 03-06-2011 at 06:48 AM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

what i always find very interesting is that personally i can understand why the girls would prefer "straight guys".
    it seems that the less experience a guy has with a ts girl the more normal he treats her.guys with considerable experience with ts woman or who are involved in the scene tend to be alittle bit more awkward or closeted.of course there are exceptions to the rule.
    i prefer guys who may have had relations or interactions with a ts before but has no knowledge of the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    what i always find very interesting is that personally i can understand why the girls would prefer "straight guys".
    it seems that the less experience a guy has with a ts girl the more normal he treats her.guys with considerable experience with ts woman or who are involved in the scene tend to be alittle bit more awkward or closeted.of course there are exceptions to the rule.
    i prefer guys who may have had relations or interactions with a ts before but has no knowledge of the scene.
    I agree, just like I wouldn't have the patience to have sex with a virgin again, I can imagine it would be similar for you to deal with a newbie.

This girl is a little out there. She told me she has had sex with a few guys who never knew...although I can't believe they really wouldn't touch her enough to really be clueless.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

When in doubt, keep your mouth shut.

Tough one this....

If you tell him it could end your friendship

If you dont tell him, it could do that and be dangerous for her if he found out in bed

on the flipside it could be the other way round and he wouldnt care.

whatever you do, think long and hard first

Deal Wit It!