Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The End Is Near!!!

I can smell the end of basketball season and....It smells GOOOOD!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: The End Is Near!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I'm not much for basketball either. The only sport I watch now is football. Love NCAA as much as the NFL and I watch as much as I can. Seems football over the years has gotten better and while other sports stood still or got worse. Boxing is a prime example. I got spoiled growing up in the 1970-80s.

Gold Poster

I'm just glad Baseball Season right around the corner I still get extremely excited also it always means an end to suck ass weather especially for someone like me located on the East Coast.It's looking more and more like there is going to be no NFL Football,that will suck.

John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    I'm just glad Baseball Season right around the corner I still get extremely excited also it always means an end to suck ass weather especially for someone like me located on the East Coast.It's looking more and more like there is going to be no NFL Football,that will suck.
    There will still be High School and College Football, both much better than the NFL. I really have no sympathy for the Owners, the Players or the Media, all of which will lose their asses with a "Lock-Out". Have you tried to 'afford' to go to an NFL game? It's fuckin' rediculous the Dinero they want to attend a game, park and put up with the bullshit. Being at a game is really a pain in the ass. They have 'media' time outs that have nothing to do with the TOs each team is allotted. THAT is why the game is so slow....and boring! HS and NCAA games are alot more fun...there is some great enthusiasm and competition there.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

There will still be High School and College Football, both much better than the NFL. I really have no sympathy for the Owners, the Players or the Media, all of which will lose their asses with a "Lock-Out". Have you tried to 'afford' to go to an NFL game? It's fuckin' rediculous the Dinero they want to attend a game, park and put up with the bullshit. Being at a game is really a pain in the ass. They have 'media' time outs that have nothing to do with the TOs each team is allotted. THAT is why the game is so slow....and boring! HS and NCAA games are alot more fun...there is some great enthusiasm and competition there.
    What would it run you for a ticket to a Bronco game for decent seats? I haven't been to a NFL game in person since the Raiders played here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    What would it run you for a ticket to a Bronco game for decent seats? I haven't been to a NFL game in person since the Raiders played here.
    The last time I went (When Jake the Snake was QB), the nose bleed seats were $45. A beer, no....just about everything was $8. You could chew up a C Note without any effort whatsoever. Oh yeah, you still had to park somewhere, too, $10-30, depending on how far you wanted to walk.

Veteran Poster

I much prefer the NBA to the NCAA anyway. The players are just better and the skill level is so much higher. Although I think the fact my NBA team (Lakers) is much more successful than my NCAA team (USC) may be part of the reason why I prefer NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I much prefer the NBA to the NCAA anyway. The players are just better and the skill level is so much higher. Although I think the fact my NBA team (Lakers) is much more successful than my NCAA team (USC) may be part of the reason why I prefer NBA.

The NBA is a bunch of ASSHOLES!!!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

~BB~

Junior Poster

Well good to know that I'm not the only one that has zero interest in basketball. If they got rid of half the fouls and limit the time outs it might be almost ok. And what's with the fuck'n buzzer going off everytime they change a player!