Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wonder...

Default Re: I wonder...

It seems like too much effort for it to be about making money, very few % of them will be scoring massive paydays anyway, i heard even some of the famous ones are cash broke and don't even own their own home.

So no i doubt its for the cash

Deal Wit It!

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I hesitate even stepping into to this thread , but I need some clarification here please....what is a fem looking boy ? Is that the same as a cross dresser? And what is meant by ........"boy" I would ask for exhibits ( pictures) but I don't dare. I'm not down on your sexuality....i just don't know what you're referring to.

And you can't really believe that there's a significant portion of Transexuals are doing it for the money..........can you?
    When I say boy I meant teen, young male. I'm no child predator molester or anything!

It's cool I dont feel you're downing my sexuality. Even if you were I wouldn't care. When I say fem boys, I meant boys who look feminine. You know like, smooth skin, nice toned body, feminine features. Boys that look like girls or has feminine features. There's a thread somewhere on this site that's has pics dedicated to fem boys. By nature, lots of asian boys look like asian girls. Thats how I first got attracted to fem boys and eventually tgirls. If you were to ever go to asia or a city with majority asians, I guarantee you may find at least one boy who look straight up like a girl.

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

Lol Freddy, I didnt say ALL women.. I just meant most of the ggs i see. I may just be surrounded by ugly women all the time lol.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    When I say boy I meant teen, young male. I'm no child predator molester or anything!

It's cool I dont feel you're downing my sexuality. Even if you were I wouldn't care. When I say fem boys, I meant boys who look feminine. You know like, smooth skin, nice toned body, feminine features. Boys that look like girls or has feminine features. There's a thread somewhere on this site that's has pics dedicated to fem boys. By nature, lots of asian boys look like asian girls. Thats how I first got attracted to fem boys and eventually tgirls. If you were to ever go to asia or a city with majority asians, I guarantee you may find at least one boy who look straight up like a girl.
    I've been to ,Thailand,The PI, and several cities and more than a few villages in Vietnam. My expierence was obviously quite different than yours.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I've been to ,Thailand,The PI, and several cities and more than a few villages in Vietnam. My expierence was obviously quite different than yours.
    yeah i guess so

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

yea....all trannies use photoshop

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    yea....all trannies use photoshop
    I never said all trannies uses photoshop, but alot do, or smother themselves with makeup. Im an artist so I can spot most photoshop pictures a mile away, and most these models that be up online nowadays has such a bad touch up artist doing the photoshop work, that even a normal person without the "artistic" eye can now spot a photoshopped picture

Nice new profile pic by the way!

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post

I have the same experience(been to Japan and Korea and I also think feminine guys can look good) but it is kinda odd choice of words, why not say guy instead?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I have the same experience(been to Japan and Korea and I also think feminine guys can look good) but it is kinda odd choice of words, why not say guy instead?
    Because when I say guy it just sound like I'm attracted to all guys. I am bi, but im only attracted to certain guys, like the femboys and alot of asians

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Well , I remember a poster on one of these boards once said that some of the Brazilian girls do it for that reason...but I can't speak to that. The girls I know all have had some jobs during or after their transition that weren't exactly money makers.