Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wonder...

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: I wonder...

I think that it just seems like a lot more of them than there really are because we pay more attention to their community. Im sure there are a shit ton of girls out there but their numbers are still dwarfed GG's.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    Yeah I know where you coming from, I feel the same. I'm bi so I'll date cute fem looking boys, beautiful tgirls or a regular gg, but Im a huge fan of tgirls so it don't matter much to me either if they in it for hustle or not, but I just been wondering out of curiosity you know. Just something that hit me this morning

I'm the same way.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by iamdrgonzo View Post
    This may have something to do with it:

]
    Nahw I dont believe the chemical that article stated has to do much with it, doubt it. I did discover however, that supposedly, the more kids a mother has, the more her body is going to want to produce a female baby. So say if the mother has like 8 kids or whatever, each kid she has, the younger/newer babies, if born a boy, has higher chances of becoming gay or bi than the older brothers, because supposedly, when the mother is pregnet, her body produces some kind of chemical or something that fights off the male chromosomes that are inside the whom because it looks at them cells as "invasions" of the body or some crap like that. I heard this on some dvd my mother was watching one day. It was quite old, the dvd, and I never did any research on it, nor have I ever heard of some crap like that before hearing it on the dvd, so I don't know how accurate that info was. I did find it interesting know so who knows, can be true, can be baloney

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    i think thats a pretty good thing to ponder. DrGonzo thats an interesting post, though i think the things we dont know about being put in our food and water can explain alot more than hormonal bending.
    it may play a role. I think thats why lots of girls start to develop so young and quickly nowadays and we have like 8foot 6 inches tall high school basketball players here in the US, compared to overseas where they eat more natural food, you'll find smaller people

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    With beauties like Sarina Valentina, Bailey Jay, and Even Kimber James (Hell yes still) just to name a few.. I could care less if they were in it for the money, and God Bless em if they were. Jesus, they look a hell of a lot hotter than most ggs i see everyday. and i can only imagine that looking as sweet as they do doesnt come cheap.
    there are some hot trannies, yes, but in my opinion not as many as hot gg's....u really can't say trannies are hotter, there are some gg's who still put the hottest trannies to shame...i'm not hatin, it's jus the way i see it.....

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    there are some hot trannies, yes, but in my opinion not as many as hot gg's....u really can't say trannies are hotter, there are some gg's who still put the hottest trannies to shame...i'm not hatin, it's jus the way i see it.....
    Yeah u right too. Lots of gg are hot by natural beauty, not by photoshop and a whole shelf worth of makeup on there face and body, or shitloads of surgery that might mess them up rather than making them better. Not saying there's no naturally cute tgirls out there or there's no ugly gg who needs makeup, but in comparison, there are many many more naturally good looking gg compared to tgirls

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Silver Poster

Yeah u right too. Lots of gg are hot by natural beauty, not by photoshop and a whole shelf worth of makeup on there face and body, or shitloads of surgery that might mess them up rather than making them better. Not saying there's no naturally cute tgirls out there or there's no ugly gg who needs makeup, but in comparison, there are many many more naturally good looking gg compared to tgirls
    where i live i see natural beauties everyday.....i see fine ass puerto rican chicks all day, so many and so little time.

Last edited by FreddieGomez; 03-04-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    where i live i see natural beauties everyday so i don't know what kind of women be u seein.....i see fine ass puerto rican chicks all day, so many and so little time. u must be talkin about white chicks because they the ones tryna turn back time and get all kinds of plastic surgery to fuck up they faces...but then again alot of trannies do the same thing so aint this kinda hypocritical?
    Naw I was agreeing with you, that there are more better looking natural girls then there are natural good looking trannies. Unfortunalty Im back living in buffalo for now that is nothing but the gutter and loaded with ugly, pissed off people, but I've been all over the place, from florida, to texas, to toronto, to seattle and vancouver canada, and I've too seen plenty of good looking natural girls. Florida by far was the best. SO many freaking hot chicks down there! All over the place! Florida is loaded with fine ass chicks, especially hispanics. Lots of cubans, puerto ricans, columbians. I havnt been to nyc yet, but I've seen and meant a few nyc pr chicks. I like them too because they all have a "bad girl, hard ass" type mentality I sometimes like in a girl. They have certain swag in them and know how to dress, but down in florida, they all about beauty and a little more energetic, like to party and have fun and shit

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

Silver Poster

Naw I was agreeing with you, that there are more better looking natural girls then there are natural good looking trannies. Unfortunalty Im back living in buffalo for now that is nothing but the gutter and loaded with ugly, pissed off people, but I've been all over the place, from florida, to texas, to toronto, to seattle and vancouver canada, and I've too seen plenty of good looking natural girls. Florida by far was the best. SO many freaking hot chicks down there! All over the place! Florida is loaded with fine ass chicks, especially hispanics. Lots of cubans, puerto ricans, columbians. I havnt been to nyc yet, but I've seen and meant a few nyc pr chicks. I like them too because they all have a "bad girl, hard ass" type mentality I sometimes like in a girl. They have certain swag in them and know how to dress, but down in florida, they all about beauty and a little more energetic, like to party and have fun and shit
    yeah i saw that after....but forreal....there are more ugly crossdressering lookin trannie chicks than hot gg's. and i hear u, but all i know is puerto rican and dominican chicks so i can speak for others....lol....

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Yeah I know where you coming from, I feel the same. I'm bi so I'll date cute fem looking boys, beautiful tgirls or a regular gg, but Im a huge fan of tgirls so it don't matter much to me either if they in it for hustle or not, but I just been wondering out of curiosity you know. Just something that hit me this morning
    I hesitate even stepping into to this thread , but I need some clarification here please....what is a fem looking boy ? Is that the same as a cross dresser? And what is meant by ........"boy" I would ask for exhibits ( pictures) but I don't dare. I'm not down on your sexuality....i just don't know what you're referring to.

And you can't really believe that there's a significant portion of Transexuals are doing it for the money..........can you?