Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Member Rookie Poster MichelleTGirl's Avatar

Default Re: The Cheapest Prostitute You've Ever Had That Was Still Good At Being A Prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    Free.

Not sure if she was a prostitute but she ticked all the boxes, other than costing money

I should also add that Free was the most i have ever, and will ever pay for sex.

I'll go as high as free, but no higher.
    That sounds more like she was into you.

EDIT: Just realised that I'm reading the thread backwards and replied to an old comment.

Last edited by MichelleTGirl; 07-25-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Default Re: The Cheapest Prostitute You've Ever Had That Was Still Good At Being A Prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I wouldn't know but mine gave her Acid Reflux big time. Love them jalapeno peppers.

Hahahahahaha damnit I have to stop reading this forum at work. Dino keeps cracking me up and I'm gonna get caught from laughing out loud too much!!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Whoopsie bump

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

It's been a few years ago.I looked in my local newspaper and saw an anouncement of a brothel. Nice flatrate fucking.5 hours for 60 euro.As I arrived i had the pleasure with one hot blonde german milf and one young russian wit red hair.It was a hot summer day and I had the luck to be the only guest. They were genetic girls.

Now in Germany there are many cheap gangbang parties with 8-15 girls mostly romanian and bulgarian girls who offers everything without condom.Including anal/creampies,swallowing,but this is too risky for me when you consider that many girls do these parties every week besides their permissive solo service.

Cheapest transsexual i fucked was a special price of 300 euro for four hours.She moved to Thailand and since then i haven't saw her.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmerGeil View Post
    It's been a few years ago.I looked in my local newspaper and saw an anouncement of a brothel. Nice flatrate fucking.5 hours for 60 euro.As I arrived i had the pleasure with one hot blonde german milf and one young russian wit red hair.It was a hot summer day and I had the luck to be the only guest. They were genetic girls.

Now in Germany there are many cheap gangbang parties with 8-15 girls mostly romanian and bulgarian girls who offers everything without condom.Including anal/creampies,swallowing,but this is too risky for me when you consider that many girls do these parties every week besides their permissive solo service.

Cheapest transsexual i fucked was a special price of 300 euro for four hours.She moved to Thailand and since then i haven't saw her.
    Germany must be a fun scene. I wish it were legal here too. Some freedom, huh?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

Legal prostition is nice but the problem of these permissive prostitutes is the risk of getting STD's.

In the era before Aids many hookers fucked without condom.

Until 2001 legal working prostitutes were forced to make a test for STD's at a doctor.

It's called Bockschein and this practice is still used in Austria.

what could be an easier way to make $5? If your good at your slob-job you could be spitting a big wad like a rodeo cowboy chewing on a jawfull of chaw. I'd always proposition the beauties by using a chewing tobacco name for my penis. I'd say somthing like "My good friend Levi Garret will pay you $5 to rent your mouth for 5min. or I'll donate $5 to your drug rehab if you make this Beachnut Nut"
    A 60yr old toothless pro came up to me and told me that I wouldn't even need a mcDonalds napkin if I contracted her Baldmouth abatement LLC to perform hazardous waste remediation. she said "grab my cumdumpster by the ears dump your load and no waste makes it into the environment not even a drop.

what could be an easier way to make $5? If your good at your slob-job you could be spitting a big wad like a rodeo cowboy chewing on a jawfull of chaw. I'd always proposition the beauties by using a chewing tobacco name for my penis. I'd say somthing like "My good friend Levi Garret will pay you $5 to rent your mouth for 5min. or I'll donate $5 to your drug rehab if you make this Beachnut Nut"
    A 60yr old toothless pro came up to me and told me that I wouldn't even need a mcDonalds napkin if I contracted her Baldmouth abatement LLC to perform hazardous waste remediation. she said "grab my cumdumpster by the ears dump your load and no waste makes it into the environment not even a drop.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

technically she wasn't a pro, but i banged a chick in college because 2x because i gave her the last $50 she needed her spring break trip her parents were not going to pay for. she said she as $50 short...i pulled the line from caddyshack that ty webb says..."Have you ever seen a nice crisp $50 bill" as I jokingly unzipped my fly and well, either she wanted to fuck me anyway or she thought i was serious because a ok bj turned into a decent night. i actually didn't pay her right there...but 2 days later she called and asked me if i really was going to "lend" her the $50. i did, she went and when she came back, we got together again and it was ok...it wasn't great sex and we just remained friends after that and never brought up the $50...so i guess technically, i paid her $25 for each fuck

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON