Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Patricia Araujo Rules!

She's one of my all-time all-stars, she's just too hot. Here are some pics of a new (?) post, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_araujo7101_126.jpg 
Views:	42599 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	35913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_araujo7030_206.jpg 
Views:	41461 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	35914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_araujo7087_616.jpg 
Views:	44223 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	35915  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

i was hots for her when i was new to tgirls but not so much anymore...perhaps because she looks too much like a normal gg and nowadays tgirls look a lot hotter to me and more exiting...not so exiting even if normal looking gg has dick

Rookie Poster

Really liked her in that last pic!!

Junior Poster

I agree, I like her facial expression in the last pic and the camera angle makes her thighs look really hot!

Junior Poster

I agree that last pic is something else. Personally she is in my Top 3 if not number one. I just adore her she is so cutebut, yet so nasty.

Junior Poster

OVERRATED!!!! I'll tell you why, she never gets hard. She's not that pretty, you can find much hotter genetic girls.

Rookie Poster

OVERRATED!!!! I'll tell you why, she never gets hard. She's not that pretty, you can find much hotter genetic girls.
    Gotta say, thats the dumbest thing I've heard on a TS board recently. This board is all about TS..... period. Not genetic girls!

I also beg to differ that she is way prettier than most genetic girls that pass you by in the street. You could also put her in a semi-clothed line up with any of the hottest genetic mainstream girls and no ordinary guy would clock her as a TS???

Then compare her to the majority of the high-profile TS's around and she is out there at the top with the best.

Smooth

Junior Poster

plus she's starting to look like Michael Jackson the plastic surgey is getting a lil' too much.

Junior Poster

Default def hot

yea patricia is def one of the hottest ts's out there. I used to see a lot of her pics on the web but not so much anymore. but those pics are cool and as everyone mentioned that last one is extrmely nice

Actually, I was afraid that she might have overdone the surgery a year or two back, when I saw a set taken just after her most recent (at the time, anyway) surgeries and she looked too plastic then. But it takes time for everything to "settle in" properly, and in this most recent set I think she looks truly beautiful and very, very hot.