Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Guys who love cats. Creepy or Gay?

I caught a piece this evening on XM that many women consider guys that own cats creepy, gay, or latently gay. Several women called in affirming that it was a serious red flag in a potential relationship especially after the age of 30. Odd, but my grandmother had a little ditty saying that a woman should pay attention how a prospective suitor treats a cat is an indicator how he would treat his lady. Much like the male's adage that always look at the mother to determine what you're potential wife would be like. So in your opinion do guys who love pussys like pussy? I have to say though that I've know and worked with several women that would be considered cat ladies with several cats. Most of these women were indeed creepy and for whatever reason, it was easily understandable why most were never married or divorced very early to never remarry.

Default Re: Guys who love cats. Creepy or Gay?

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    I caught a piece this evening on XM that many women consider guys that own cats creepy, gay, or latently gay. Several women called in affirming that it was a serious red flag in a potential relationship especially after the age of 30. Odd, but my grandmother had a little ditty saying that a woman should pay attention how a prospective suitor treats a cat is an indicator how he would treat his lady. Much like the male's adage that always look at the mother to determine what you're potential wife would be like. So in your opinion do guys who love pussys like pussy? I have to say though that I've know and worked with several women that would be considered cat ladies with several cats. Most of these women were indeed creepy and for whatever reason, it was easily understandable why most were never married or divorced very early to never remarry.
    liking cats is fine. There is nothing wrong with liking cats. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Banned - Long overdue. Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    Hilareous!

But I love cats

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

you can like cats.

but not own them.

Cats or just about any animal are amazing judges of ppl's character. If an animal does not like you and cannot co-exist with you - there is a reason why, and it's not the animal's fault!

Last edited by tao1kiku; 03-02-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: misspelling

Veteran Poster

I would say that guys who love cats are gay because it really makes sense to me, but then I thought about it and one of my good friends has a cat. He's also in a long-term relationship and is most definitely not gay. So who knows.

I like cats, when I'm somewhere and there's a cat around it always seems to end up near me. I also like dogs, but I don't own a pet nor or aspire to own one.

Insert funny quote here

I like Cats.

If someone wants to call me gay for that, i welcome them to come say it to me.

Deal Wit It!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

No one OWNS cats! (They own you if you're not careful)

I've seen more gay men around with little dogs in the style of Paris Hilton than cats. But then again most people don't parade their cats in public.

And as someone else said - nowt wrong with being gay. or liking cats. or liking dogs.