Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Tranny suicide rate

http://www.tglynnsplace.com/suicide.htm

The National suicide rate is 3 per 100,000 People. The Transgender Transsexual suicide rate is 31% of our group. Over 50% of Transsexuals will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday. Even more self harm themselves daily either by cutting or self mutilation.

Sad, why is it so? It cant be just unequality, is it because its so hard for them to form a normal relationship with a straight guy? Or is it because of hormones and what they do to the brain? How can the girls be helped?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Tranny suicide rate

If half these tricks take my advice it would be higher! Then a third of them that is left will try to rob or kill you.

The rest can stay they might be cool.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

nice job on joking about something that is a serious issues and problem fuckface

that is a terrible statistic.

Deal Wit It!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Fewer morons would help

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post

The National suicide rate is 3 per 100,000 People. The Transgender Transsexual suicide rate is 31% of our group. Over 50% of Transsexuals will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday. Even more self harm themselves daily either by cutting or self mutilation.

Sad, why is it so? It cant be just unequality, is it because its so hard for them to form a normal relationship with a straight guy? Or is it because of hormones and what they do to the brain? How can the girls be helped?
    You raise a serious issue but I think you're looking in the wrong place for answers. You say it can't be just inequality but issues of gender identification in a world where intolerance for some groups is still the norm probably accounts for the numbers more than you think.

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    You raise a serious issue but I think you're looking in the wrong place for answers. You say it can't be just inequality but issues of gender identification in a world where intolerance for some groups is still the norm probably accounts for the numbers more than you think.
    I agree with this, i bet a good 80% of ppl dont accept ts women, and that can lead to horrible things.

suicide rates are always higher in minority groups

Deal Wit It!

Senior Member Junior Poster

But still the 30% number is shocking...

I know a lot of part time girls, who could have made bombshell TS, didnt do it because they didnt want to, as they told me "fuck their heads with hormones"...

But it could be that going back to being a gay boy, gives them somewhat of a relief, a relief that full time girls dont have...

this also happens to go to the topic, where do pretty t girls end up when they get older... and that 30% go by suicide, suicide, is really really awful

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    I agree with this, i bet a good 80% of ppl dont accept ts women, and that can lead to horrible things.

suicide rates are always higher in minority groups

Actually, the suicide rate among white males is the highest in the United States.

"That's what i thought you said."

Silver Poster

Actually, the suicide rate among white males is the highest in the United States.
    Specifically older white males

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue