Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How will it end for Gadaffi?

He's pretty much fucked in tactical terms, no where to run, and won't be able to keep the rebels off for ever, do you think he will top himself, or hand himself over for a trial?

Deal Wit It!

Default Re: How will it end for Gadaffi?

Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

5 Star Poster

It will be like the Alamo

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster

According to the man himself he won't give in without a fight, but he has never had to engage in one since he seized power in 1969 so its hard to know how he will react when he sees the barrel of a gun heading his way -he has always had other people to do his dirty work, but the real question is will he be captured and allowed to live or be torn to pieces/obliterated or, if he suvives, put on trial, and where?

The theory about Saddam Hussein is that he was not put on trial for the kind of crimes that would have exposed the degree of support he received from the USA/West when Iraq was fighting Iran in the 1980s; Qadhafi has never been in quite the same position but a lot of people stand to be embarrassed by the things this man could say if he was put on trial in either Libya or The Hague -and not just the Provisional IRA. The truth about Yvonne Fletcher's assassination, and Lockerbie have yet to be finally unravelled -according to one source Megrahi's family/tribe which is larger than Qadhafi's blackmailed him into spending millions of $$ to get him released; a former associate of Abu Nidal claims Qadhafi personally ordered the bomb onto the plane but this man (Atef Abu-Bakr) defected from Abu Nidal to go with Ahmad Jibril -the man originally thought responsible for the bomb etc etc -sometimes the truth hurts too many people and they decide the best Qadhafi is a dead one.

Junior Poster

I tend to agree with you Starvos, and I think that we've seen situations like this play themselves out countless times before, one thing people should realize is that the USA has a habit of propping up people in power that treat us favorably regardless of how they treat their citizens, so when push comes to shove regardless of wether on not we gave him money and the ability to stay in power he'll probably end up dead before he goes on trial!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

It will end up bad. Just another excuse for US millitary to have more of a presence in that section of the world. The CIA is already over there so it's all set up nice and tidy...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

He is pretty much assed out.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Maybe something like this -- ha! ha! ha! Ouch!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I think his all female personal guard will turn on him and shoot him dead with their bra-guns.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

If reports are to be belived, Gaddafi's Glass Jaw might be on the verge of being shattered by british and french bombers.

Deal Wit It!