Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Mtf do not look!

Quote Originally Posted by blkgsxr View Post
    pay attention to the video the mass shows in it she loses it gradually.
    you pay attention it goes from a guy with arms bigger then my head to nothing?it takes about 3 months for horomanes to even begin to work that means she would have about 3 to 5 months to lose about 12 inches of body mass im telling you its impossable if you wanna disagree its cool but i know im right.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Pay attention to the video the mass shows in it she loses it gradually.
    Maybe you should pay closer attention yourself. Nothing showed incremental progress in this video. It goes from a shot of 'him' high-fiving body builders directly to one of 'her' from day one on HRT, and the subjects of the photos look completely different. Where's the rest of the story? A huge chapter is missing.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    you pay attention it goes from a guy with arms bigger then my head to nothing?it takes about 3 months for horomanes to even begin to work that means she would have about 3 to 5 months to lose about 12 inches of body mass im telling you its impossable if you wanna disagree its cool but i know im right.
    It obviously depends on the individual. Are you even sure the first pictures are taken just as hormones were started?

No Al Calcio Moderno.

I dont think she went straight from the roid muscle peak to transition. Its the same person though. Also, she is not as feminine and developed as some of the shots would indicate.

Here is a recent vlog where she talks about bodybuiding and show she still has a good deal of muscle development.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=u6oAD_VZWxM

Quote Originally Posted by argentina2007 View Post
    it obviously depends on the individual. Are you even sure the first pictures are taken just as hormones were started?
    im sure the gap is actually years between roids to hrt,if you notice most shemales have veins in there arms and curvy arms who had some athletic ability prior to hrt i can attest to this because ive been on hrt for over a decade and i still look athletic yet for 10 straight years my levels are less then a genetic girl i know this becasue im tested every 4 months so i know what im talking about.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

just ask her I'm sure she will tell you. Or just watch the rest of her videos

your wrong sorry first post is that the best ya got?
    No, I'm not.

Junior Poster

Too bad its a lie cause anybody who has been on hormones knows it takes months to notice even the smallest of changes and 12 months? Seriously lol
    Yup, so true!

i'm now for about 2 years on hormones and i'm not looking totaly female at all,
    my body changed here and there and my face has a more feminine look
    but it will need lot's more time for the final chapter...

Kisses and hugs, Kirsten
    My fantasy 2 men, one cooking one cleaning.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirsten_Hershe/

Just how much transformation did we really see in that video?

The vid begins with bodybuilding pics in spring '09, that leaves almost a year before HRT. The HRT starts at :35sec into the vid, she is already thinner than from the BB pics, then other than makeup, and "cleavage" and forms she really dos'nt look that different at the end then from HRT start at :35sec.

Lots of flattering poses and heavy makeup is most of what we saw. In her other vids you can see she is still pretty thick, just not 'pumped up" like a BB and appears to still wear forms.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    yup, so true!

I'm now for about 2 years on hormones and i'm not looking totaly female at all,
    my body changed here and there and my face has a more feminine look
    but it will need lot's more time for the final chapter...
    tx for being honest sis,too many people are under the impression that there a miracle drug lol but there not,they work great when taking them in your early teens to early twenties but after that it takes years to reverse the male anatomy witch is why we do the surgical route if the pills really worked imagine how much money we would save our surgeons would go broke lol.be real people listen to those who take them everyday we know more about them then anything youll take in school or read on the net.