Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default PASSABLE GIRLS!! IS IT FAIR?

I find myself upset sometimes when I feel a guy is putting a girl down or rate her beauty based on passibility. It makes it more appearant than ever how much pressure the transsexual community is under. We came a long way to be who we are, yet (including myself) we drive ourself crazy with passability..my questions are.

are we assame of who we are?

For guys that are looking for that 100%..is it because they want it all?
    passable chicks with dicks on their side so he wouldnt suffer the wrath of being with us?
    .Should the man we love stand by our side and help fight the war against discrimination...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_557_991.jpg 
Views:	16879 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	44092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cowboy_433.jpg 
Views:	16884 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	44093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	body2_122.jpg 
Views:	16865 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	44094  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Veteran Poster

I'm not sure about the bashing part mds..but we need more guys like u in our small community...thank u..xoxo yasmin

Veteran Poster

I was on the maury show a couple of times. some people are mole in the audience and hipped up to cause confussion and contravercies....at the end..my mistake was taking part a tasteless, degrading, desperate for rating show...

Veteran Poster

i did the tyra's top model thing...that was fun...the show was really supportive and uplifting to the community...they were educating mid americans

Junior Poster

omg! i so was wondering who the gorgeous dark haired girl was on tyra! i loved your hair btw,. and i seriously cannot stand when guys make comments about how they would date me cause i "seem passable enough" like you siad are you too ashamed to be seen in public with me if im not?..because i feel sure i may look nice in my pictures but im not fully transitioned to the "fully passable" stage yet, i have only been on hormones about 9 monthes and i havent had any laser or electrolysis to remove my facial hair so i do have trouble covering my stubble being its dark and i have fair skin,.and also when i post pictures of course like any girl i use the ones i find are the best and i dont look like a total goob in or a booger is showing in my pic or anyways whatsever! the point is is most guys just see a lot of girls in pictures and dont put any effort in realising what most girls go through just to get to the point of earning the "passable enough" lable and it sucks!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

alot of times the guys have more issues than the girl and dont know what they really want...beauty is beauty....just cause a girl is passable doesnt mean shes a plain jane...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

exactly,. . this raises a lot of issues i had with the last guy i dated,i think from the way he totally spazzed out on me after we slept together, and he always wanted to just stay home and watch movies i asked questions he never answered dealing with the passable factor but i think all in all he just wanted to get there with a ts to add the old notch in the belt , i dont know if it added a notch or upgraded his buckle from silver to gold but damn it stung!i mean its been about 4 monthes and i just have no desire to date at the moment unless someone is into it seriously

Great question, Yasmin. No, of course it's not fair, but then being born with the wrong sexual makeup isn't fair, either. What should be fair, is those of us who love and support (or profess to love and support) transgendered friends, associates, and especially romantic partners (from dating to LTR) should as you say stand by your side and fight discrimination. I do this as often as possible, talking about transgender issues with family and friends.

I'm married, so I'm not looking for a partner (TG or GG), but I enjoy going out with TG friends to dinner or shopping or whatever and have done so many times. There's no more issue of passability for me in being seen with a TG in public than with anyone; as far as I'm concerned, I'm with a friend and I draw no attention to her status. It's nobody else's business.

Yasmin,

I would walk next to you in a crowded shopping center in Bangkok anyday of the week.....Oh wait..we did do that didnt we?!?!

Welcome to the board sexy!!! Miss ya.

DJ Asia

Junior Poster

I've never been with a transsexual, but I'll say this: I've had relationships with girls whom I wouldn't necessarily file under "someone I'd like to fuck", if that makes any sense.

I feel in love with the whole package; looks, personality, interests, etc.

There has to be a sexual attraction, naturally -- as that's the way the birds and the bees go, but there has to be a lot more than that, for me.

So, I imagine, with a TS, I'd have to be physically attracted to her as much as I am attracted to her mind, no matter how passable she is.

That's nice.