Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Smile Parking Lot Encounter

I was already in a foul mood when I went out to Maggie's Country Bar and the crowd there did nothing to improve it. I sat at the bar and drank draft beer and stared at myself in the mirror until I had to take a leak. I took one look at the line for the restrooms and headed out to the parking lot, full of piss, anger, and self pity. My girlfriend dumped me for another guy I worked with and after getting that news I found out I was being bumped off my job by another gal. I headed over to my pickup to stand behind it while I took a leak. That was when I saw the blue Camaro pulled up behind me and decided to piss on it instead. The guy my girlfriend dumped me for had a red Camaro and it seemed fitting to piss on this one.

Just as I cut loose on it, I heard a low feminine voice ask me something, but I couldn't make out the words at first. Then I smelled her perfume and became aware of her standing there next to me. She was a tall brunette with scarlet lips and an impressive rack and her voice was sexy as hell when she asked her question again.

"Mind telling me why you're pissing on my Firebird?"

"Because I thought it was a Camaro and my girlfriend dumped me for a red Camaro because she didn't look good riding around in a shit brown pickup truck," I replied as if it all made perfect sense. The brunette nodded and began rummaging around under her short denim skirt.

"I take it you're talking about this shit brown pickup truck?" she asked and as I watched she pissed on my truck with her cock. I found this sexy as hell and decided it was fitting that her cock seemed a bit larger than my own, which was getting hard as I looked her over. In addition to the nice rack she had shapely legs clad in calf high cowboy style boots and the denim skirt barely covered her ass. Emboldened by the alcohol in my system, I offered to give her a hand with that monster. I didn't wait for a reply just spit on my hand and began stroking her cock.

She sighed and leaned back against me, then hiked her skirt up and began stroking my boner between the cheeks of her soft, plump ass while I played with her cock and nuzzled her neck. I began unbuttoning her blouse to get at her tits as she shoved her ass against me and ground it on my cock. I could feel an opening and suddenly I just spun her around and planted my lips on hers. As I drove my tongue into her mouth, she put our cocks together and stroked both of them, her tongue tangling with mine in her mouth first then driving into my mouth. I reached down and grabbed handfuls of her ass and she began alternately stroking my neck with her fingers and raking sharp nails on it. She came a microsecond ahead of me, her powerful, scalding jets slamming into my crotch and I soaked her balls with my own juice. I was just about finished when she whispered in my ear.

"I want you to come inside me," her hot breath burned into my brain and sent another couple of squirts out of my cock onto her balls. I replied with the first thing that came to mind.

"I want to taste you."

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Default Re: Parking Lot Encounter Part 2

This is part 2 of the story

"Okay, then," she replied and put both hands on my shoulders. She pushed me down on my knees and that big cock waved in front of me. I opened my mouth and she shoved it in there until I gagged on it. She pulled it back very slowly until my lips were closed around just the tip of it, then pushed it back in a little.

I licked the head of it with my tongue, our cum mixed on it, feeling slippery and creamy on my tongue. I couldn't taste anything and she shoved it in further as I kept my tongue against the hard, fleshy tube. I looked up at her and reached up to play with her tits. She grinned down at me.

"I thought you'd turn out to be a good cocksucker, babe. I hope you know how to swallow." She began fucking my mouth, holding the back of my head in her hands as she rocked her hips back and forth. After a bit of this, my throat relaxed somewhat and I found my nose up against her smooth shaven crotch. She kept talking to me as she fucked my mouth with long strokes.

"I wonder if you can eat ass as good as you can suck cock. I might let you try that next. On the other hand, I think I'd like to fuck you in your ass... Oooh, that feels so good baby, gonna give you a little taste now."

She pulled part of the way out of my mouth and I felt the hot squirt of hers hit my tongue. She grunted as she held herself back from shooting again.

She jerked me back on my feet and yanked my pants down around my ankles before I could do anything. Then she spun me around and I almost lost my balance.

"Gonna break you like a shotgun, baby," she said as she bent me over the hood of her car. My face hit the cold wet metal and I thought about where the wetness came from and protested weakly.

"In my own piss?"

"Don't worry, I'll make you forget all about that, baby," she replied and then I did as I felt her grease me with something. Her fingers penetrated me and she chuckled as she pushed down on the back of my head.

"Oh, my, you're a cherry. Been a long time since I busted a cherry. Gonna have to take my time with you," she said, working her fingers in and out of me. I could feel my ass stretching around them as she wallered out my hole, like you do with a drill when you don't have the right sized bit. My ass felt huge to me until she started easing the head of her cock in. Then it felt really small at least until the head popped in.

"Oooh, shit, you're so tight, bitch," she said and I felt a hot stream of come splash up into me. She continued to curse as she pushed the rest of it in and the spurts kept on gushing out of her.

"Damn, damn, damn, I knew that was going to happen," she said and slapped my ass hard. My asshole felt like it was on fire and a steel rod was shoved up in it. Even though her cock had stopped squirting she was still hard up in me.

"Damn, I guess maybe I can come up with another load to shoot in your ass," she said and began slowly fucking me again. The heat on my asshole began to cool somewhat and it actually started to feel good.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/