View Poll Results: Y so many sucessful blk men with wt women?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black men are trying to be Hugh Hefner?

0 0%
  • Black men think it raises their social status?

48 48.48%
  • White women are taught to go after rich blk men?

7 7.07%
  • Blk men and white women have lots of self hate?

5 5.05%
  • Could be Love?

16 16.16%
  • All about the benjamins?

6 6.06%
  • White women have phat asses now?

10 10.10%
  • White women are oral pros?

7 7.07%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324 LastLast

Default Re: Y so many sucessful blk men with wt women?

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    why do ya'll white dudes get mad that most black chicks dont want ya'll? i mean there are alot of asian chicks who dont like black dudes either(but i think that's changing) but u dont see me giving a fuck and actin like i'm superior because i'm black(even tho more women would choose me over a white man simply because i'm "black")....white dudes is mad their own women dont want them so they try to make themselves feel better by actin like women of color want them just as much as black men want white women, but u know what most black dudes will fuck any white chick, the ugliest white chick can virtually get any black dude...black women are pickier wit white dudes, they aint gonna date no jeff foxworthy type of white dude, which lets face it. most of ya'll are and got no swag...the percentage of black women and white men is lower than black men with white women, and most black women prefer to date latino or darker complected "white" dudes IF they date interracially. ya'll live in the suburbs and have no real interaction wit black ppl on a personal level so how would ya'll know what black women do and dont do? i have black female relatives, i know first hand.

Deal Wit It!

Obvious troll is....well obvious.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Uh-huh. I just trashed my house after finding out from you that the White women I've dated would rather be with you. Life just isn't fair, Freddy.

Are you allowed to survey our White neighborhoods to gather the specific and well thought out information you post here?
    Freddie's no sociology professor at Brooklyn College, I think we can stipulate that, and he doesn't even know any white people. The Itilian dudes beat his ass when he tries to cross over into Bensonhurst, so his world view is let's say...........limited. He's never quite gotten over watching the movie "A Bronx Tale" and seeing that cute black girl dating that Itilian kid. It really had an impact on him and now he fabricates these supposed facts and seems pretty content to believe them. The problem comes when he tries to get others to believe his fantasies !! LMAO

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Freddie's no sociology professor at Brooklyn College, I think we can stipulate that, and he doesn't even know any white people. The Itilian dudes beat his ass when he tries to cross over into Bensonhurst, so his world view is let's say...........limited. He's never quite gotten over watching the movie "A Bronx Tale" and seeing that cute black girl dating that Itilian kid. It really had an impact on him and now he fabricates these supposed facts and seems pretty content to believe them. The problem comes when he tries to get others to believe his fantasies !! LMAO
    who still lives in brooklyn, the housing there is run down awfull

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    I know, that fight doesnt look too exciting, Mayorga looks so old.

Saul Alvarez is fighting for the 154lb title tomorrow.
    Alvarez looks good, power either hand, haven't seen the other Hatton fight...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    Alvarez looks good, power either hand, haven't seen the other Hatton fight...
    He's very average, and totally different style to Ricky, he's more the traditional european boxer archtype, but with not much skill.

He is tough though, so hopefully can rough alvarez up a little bit, the kid is only 20, i don't know how he'd react to being butted and mauled, could make the fight more interesting.

Deal Wit It!

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    why do ya'll white dudes get mad that most black chicks dont want ya'll? i mean there are alot of asian chicks who dont like black dudes either(but i think that's changing) but u dont see me giving a fuck and actin like i'm superior because i'm black(even tho more women would choose me over a white man simply because i'm "black")....white dudes is mad their own women dont want them so they try to make themselves feel better by actin like women of color want them just as much as black men want white women, but u know what most black dudes will fuck any white chick, the ugliest white chick can virtually get any black dude...black women are pickier wit white dudes, they aint gonna date no jeff foxworthy type of white dude, which lets face it. most of ya'll are and got no swag...the percentage of black women and white men is lower than black men with white women, and most black women prefer to date latino or darker complected "white" dudes IF they date interracially. ya'll live in the suburbs and have no real interaction wit black ppl on a personal level so how would ya'll know what black women do and dont do? i have black female relatives, i know first hand.
    man sit down and quit making a ass of yourself in here. from what ive seen in here you dont even seem to like black women unless theyre almost white loooking so why not just shut up and stop putting all this dumb stuff on the site. people like you are so fucking anoying and nothing more than chumps who hide behind thier computers putting dumb stuff on the internet. And by the way im BLACK!!!!

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    man sit down and quit making a ass of yourself in here. from what ive seen in here you dont even seem to like black women unless theyre almost white loooking so why not just shut up and stop putting all this dumb stuff on the site. people like you are so fucking anoying and nothing more than chumps who hide behind thier computers putting dumb stuff on the internet. And by the way im BLACK!!!!
    Im not taking sides, but to relate to what freddie said, me myself, I'm from the hood, lived there most mylife, been to the suburbs before, had friends who lived, I lived in the suburbs for two years down in Florida, and been around many, many of different races for quite some time now. That being said, I've seen and heard of white women dumbing there white boyfriends, or cheating on their white bf, to date a black dude. It wasn't because of looks or colors, but just simply because the black dudes just lived a more exciting, different lifestyle than their white boyfriends did. I've witness this alot during my high school days. Most the white girls were from the suburbing areas, and lots of them dated black dudes. Of course it all depends on area and where you live and such, but I was just giving an example of what I know from life experience. I've meant plenty of girls who dont like or date blacks, and plenty who dont like or date whites, but really though, this is year 2011 now, everyone allowed to date anyone inside or outside there race and everyone has their own person like in dislike in a person

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    Im not taking sides, but to relate to what freddie said, me myself, I'm from the hood, lived there most mylife, been to the suburbs before, had friends who lived, I lived in the suburbs for two years down in Florida, and been around many, many of different races for quite some time now. That being said, I've seen and heard of white women dumbing there white boyfriends, or cheating on their white bf, to date a black dude. It wasn't because of looks or colors, but just simply because the black dudes just lived a more exciting, different lifestyle than their white boyfriends did. I've witness this alot during my high school days. Most the white girls were from the suburbing areas, and lots of them dated black dudes. Of course it all depends on area and where you live and such, but I was just giving an example of what I know from life experience. I've meant plenty of girls who dont like or date blacks, and plenty who dont like or date whites, but really though, this is year 2011 now, everyone allowed to date anyone inside or outside there race and everyone has their own person like in dislike in a person
    That right there pretty much sums it up, high school is all about image and rep, girls at high school all want to be with either the coolest, or hardest fucker around.

they tend to grow ub and look for substance after that.

Deal Wit It!

GorillaBlack
    “I collect Dimes! ”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

Please wait... Reply »
    |Report Abuse
    |Judge it!
    Jul 24, 2009 Judged:

that seems to just drive black men crazy? ive sometimes asked myself this trying to figure it out. White women dont have the biggest ass but some of them do its not as common as with black or hispanic women. white women dont really let you run all over them like people like to think actually a lot of them are demanding.

white women for whatever reason are so fuc*ing sexy and keep me walkimg around with a hard d&ck.

RealTalk1550

Since: Jun 09

Andrews Air Force Base, MD

Please wait... Reply »
    |Report Abuse
    |Judge it!
    Mar 24, 2010 MR_youtoo wrote:

That a tough one. More attractive White women than Latinas.....ummmmm......I guess so, because there's more White women.
    but, what the heck, let me get a half White half Latina girl.
    Pound for pound Latinas are the hottest chicks in the game. But you have 75 million white women in this country. You only have like 23 million Latinas. So based on the numbers it has to be more attractive white women in this country than anything else

RealTalk1550

Since: Jun 09

Andrews Air Force Base, MD

Please wait... Reply »
    |Report Abuse
    |Judge it!
    Mar 4, 2010 lady_luck wrote:

thats your opinion not a fact. i can find another black man who say the exact opposite or even a white man. lol i dont see it pale skin and stringy hair well i guess
    White women are much more than just pale skin and stringy hair. You got some white women out here that's gorgeous from head to toe. Based on the numbers it's a much bigger pool of attractive white women than black women. That's not my opinon, it's a fact.

jungle jim
    Smyrna, TN
    Reply »
    |Report Abuse
    |Judge it!
    :
    white women for whatever reason are so fuc*ing sexy and keep me walkimg around with a hard d&ck.
    I dont know bro what it is about them. I know I saw this white woman today she was beautiful with a body that put most sisters to shame when I saw her turn around I got an instant hard on! white women have come up major and I got them their props those some bad b#$hes and I love f@#king them!