Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: What do the ladies think of guys who aren't into sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelNETV View Post
    Fabulous darlin! PM me xxx
    Just did

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkempire View Post
    Just did
    Dude you've been hunting for cock to suck so badly. Just go to your local gay club and find a man to suck off.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    Dude you've been hunting for cock to suck so badly. Just go to your local gay club and find a man to suck off.

haha I dont like men. I like trannies

Rookie Poster

I have no problem giving a girl head, but if she doesn't ask for it I'm not going to go out of my way to hook her up. However on a side note if its a girl I'm extremely cool with and we've messed around a lot then ill give her head without her having to ask. But random chicks, they gotta ask and even if they do ask, they gotta wear a condom while I do it can't be too careful bow days.

Quote Originally Posted by iputinwork View Post
    I have no problem giving a girl head, but if she doesn't ask for it I'm not going to go out of my way to hook her up. However on a side note if its a girl I'm extremely cool with and we've messed around a lot then ill give her head without her having to ask. But random chicks, they gotta ask and even if they do ask, they gotta wear a condom while I do it can't be too careful bow days.

I agree I always use a condom even for oral sex

Professional Poster

I have no desire to be with a man, but with a t-girl, I really want to give her the most pleasure possible. I really enjoy giving her head and getting her to the point of no return. Usually at that time, I want her to top me and if I have done my best, she will want to do that.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    I've been wondering for awhile now if a guy wants nothing to do with a ts dick then wtf is he with her for? Shit seems pointless to me if there's a reason someone enlighten me...

Reconciling attraction with what's rational is kind of hard. It's a gut thing. What attracts who is intensely personal and not really something you have much of a choice in. Kind of how you're attracted to tgirls' dicks, why not just suck a dude's dick if you like cock so much? See what I'm getting at? Not so cut and dried...

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super_dave View Post
    Reconciling attraction with what's rational is kind of hard. It's a gut thing. What attracts who is intensely personal and not really something you have much of a choice in. Kind of how you're attracted to tgirls' dicks, why not just suck a dude's dick if you like cock so much? See what I'm getting at? Not so cut and dried...
    that reasoning would only work in situations where a guy was into a girl who he didnt know initially was trans.but seeing that your on here actively pursuing or exploring there has to be another reason.dig deeper...lol

RachelTS Junior Poster RachelNETV's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: What do the ladies think of guys who aren't into sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    that reasoning would only work in situations where a guy was into a girl who he didnt know initially was trans.but seeing that your on here actively pursuing or exploring there has to be another reason.dig deeper...lol
    Amber is right...

Lots of kisses,

Rachel
    xxx

Rookie Poster

Not necessarily. It's like saying the tgirls who don't like guys playing with their boy bits are wrong. Attraction always has an element of the ephemereal, some intangible you can't quite put your finger on. My attraction to a girl or a tgirl is not just the sum of her parts, she has nice tits, she has a nice ass, hence I'm attracted to her...