Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Trying to lose 30 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    i dont want any muscle only like in my abs maybe but not much, just like audrina's. i build muscle easily and quick.. i dont want to look like a brick...

I'm not an official expert by any means but I have worked out off and on my whole life and constantly read about new trends and programs. If they seem good I try them out and see for myself. I think I may have some good advice for you.

First of all the whole "I can't lift because I don't want to become bulky" is wrong and very ignorant. Not calling you ignorant because many many girls feel this same way. It's understandable how a girl would equate weight lifting with brawn since that's what guys do but it doesn't have to be that way. If you lift correctly then you can surely use it for your type of goals. I would suggest checking out various youtube vids on this subject (girls lifting routines) and you may be surprised at what you find, what these women look like doing what they do. Super femme women doing nice weight training routines.

However if you are dead set against it because you are naturally male and want to avoid anything remotely muscle building, I understand. It could be helpful but if not then thats ok. I can definitely suggest something alot better than your 2 mile runs for burning off calories and amping up your metabolism though. Scratch the long jogging sessions immediately and in place of those start doing Intervals! What that will consist of is doing shorter sprints followed by walking. For example, sprint (at say 80% of your max speed) for 45 secs and then walk for the next min to min and half. Continue this cycle without stopping for 30 mins or so. This type of interval training burns far more calories than just straight jogging. It also has the effect of causing your metabolism to stay sped up far after the workout has finished. Which in turn means you will be burning more calories throughout the day even while at rest. Don't know the science behind it but it does work. Since you are in shape enough for 2 mile runs it shouldn't be that hard for you to go right into this right now.

Atleast give it a 2 week trial run and see for yourself. It can't hurt

If I was you and after your type goals I would go for this interval type routine ever other day. I would then do some very light, very intense, weight training circuit on the oposite days. If you are super scared of building a manly bod with it, just stick to mainly legs and abs (core) work. Nothing better for your ass than squats and lunges. You can have an ass to die for (a feminine ass that is) doing a nice squat and lunge routine. Keep us posted, I'm interested now

Professional Poster

I agree with Mr Blonde

Rookie Poster

you are a lot prettier than Adrina, she has a lazy eye. The last place you lose weight is your mid section and rear. Burn more than you intake and it will slowly melt from the outside in towards your core. You are gorgeous like you are now!

first you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me... BLOW!

Work out daily

3-4sets of 15-20 crunches oblique crunches leg lifts. also squats are amazing as they work a ton of muscles at once (try for 4 sets of 20). cardio for 30min a day as well (push yourself and dont be lazy, goal should be a 5k in 25min). 4-5 meals a day (ex. 4-6oz of chicken and vegetables is a meal).

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

I won't tell you my diet because you will gain pounds instead of loosing them.
    I will keep my mouth shut

Hope you are doing great cutie!

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Girl you shouldn't lose weight before surgery...it's safer to be heavier and not anorexic thin lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

you're an idiot bridget...ill yahoo you later to make fun of you some more.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

This is what a lot of models I know do when they're looking for fast results.

http://www.aboutcabbagesoupdiet.com/

"That's what i thought you said."

You can try an ECA stack. You can buy all of the ingredients separately at your local Walgreens. 30Lbs may be a bit excessive for your situation, try losing 5-10LBS and then reevaluate from there.

Last edited by Tepres; 02-21-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    ...stir it up and pass it around.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    120# IMHO is not a good weight for you. Try 130-135#.
    Gaunt and bony is not a good look for a girl.

Stop eating bread, chips, candy, random junk. Two meals a day, veggies, chicken, fish, ground turkey and LOTs of water. MEals should be roughly the size of your open palm, 2/3 veggies.

Might help to start smoking a pack a week, to curb your hunger cravings.

Walk 40 minutes 4-6 days a week and you'll lose that weight in 2-3 months.
    Dumbest advice ever. "Want to be healthier? Start smoking!" C'mon now.

And 2 meals a day isn't the way to go. Actually, if she eats more times but low fat food, it'll keep her metabolism going and that will help her lose weight, but if she only eats 2 times a day, her metabolism will get lazy, and the food she eats won't be processed as fast, therefore, making her gain weight.

In any case Bridget, I agree with most of the people here, you don't need to lose that weight; if you wanna look like Audrina, DON'T, she looks like Skeletor with a pair of plastic boobs attached.