Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Trying to lose 30 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Ok blowhard...I'll run all my posts through you and you can spell check...OK? Anyone with an avatar that looks like it belongs on match.com shouldn't be raggin' on anyone about spelling. Are you looking for your soulmate...or just trolling on a tranny forum?? LMAO.......LOOser ! Stay on topic and outta my face !

You're an incredibly thin skinned person.

Probably the only place on your body with any sort of callus is the back of your throat, so you must scuff up your knees a lot, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    you look great girl just the way u r

I agree, she is a very pretty young woman.

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    if u lose 30lbs u aint gonna have an ass...if u like black dudes u should gain weight not lose it..white dudes are more attracted to skinny chicks...jus sayin....
    really? and why do I get hit on by a lot of black guys? well maybe because they also like latin girls.
    I have seen that black guys also are attracted to girls that like to dance to the beat of music.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    You're an incredibly thin skinned person.

Probably the only place on your body with any sort of callus is the back of your throat, so you must scuff up your knees a lot, right?
    Look ...it's real simple. Don't get in my face, or talk shit about me on a post not directed to me, ( not to be confused with disagreement) and you'll never have an issue with me. I'm the most laid back person you'll deal with...just don't take a swipe at me, which you just did. You became involved when nothing I said was directed at or towards you....so let me rectify that.

And why am I explaining this to you...of all people? You're a fat, confused, unattractive lurker with no personality who has no interest in tranny's other than when they're getting thier "surgery". You're obsessed with calling dudes cock suckers or power bottoms. It's your entire vocabulary. Hmmmm...wonder why ? In fact I often wonder why you're here. If you'd like to elevate the discourse, feel free to do it at any time, but your judging by this post, and most others by you...you just don't have the tools ! LMAO

Me recommend COOKIE DIET.

Actually, I've just been doing Tim Ferris's 4 Hour Body for 3 weeks and have already lost 2-3 inches off my stomach. It's amazing. He presents the science behind his recommendations and lets you decide what will work best for you. Minimal exercise required for maximum results.

Then, when you're nice and thin, you can eat more COOOOKIES!

Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Look ...it's real simple. Don't get in my face, or talk shit about me on a post not directed to me, ( not to be confused with disagreement) and you'll never have an issue with me. I'm the most laid back person you'll deal with...just don't take a swipe at me, which you just did. You became involved when nothing I said was directed at or towards you....so let me rectify that.

And why am I explaining this to you...of all people? You're a fat, confused, unattractive lurker with no personality who has no interest in tranny's other than when they're getting thier "surgery". You're obsessed with calling dudes cock suckers or power bottoms. It's your entire vocabulary. Hmmmm...wonder why ? In fact I often wonder why you're here. If you'd like to elevate the discourse, feel free to do it at any time, but your judging by this post, and most others by you...you just don't have the tools ! LMAO

You're one angry dude.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    You're one angry dude.
    Fucking A!

But don't send him away, people like this are great value.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    really? and why do I get hit on by a lot of black guys? well maybe because they also like latin girls.
    I have seen that black guys also are attracted to girls that like to dance to the beat of music.
    Why do you get hit on by a lot of black guys??? Duh you're fine as hell; it's not like you have a flat ass or nothing. Natasha and you know that we do love latin girls too.. Shit what man reguardless of color wouldn't want to get with your sexy ass???

going for my 2 mile run/walk/jog at 6am then getting my car fixed which will take all day (front rear main seal is leaking and it has a misfire) then getting a new id military card bc i lost my wallet. then will be going to the gym for a few hours then burn more calories in the sauna.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    going for my 2 mile run/walk/jog at 6am then getting my car fixed which will take all day (front rear main seal is leaking and it has a misfire) then getting a new id military card bc i lost my wallet. then will be going to the gym for a few hours then burn more calories in the sauna.

Do you work on your car yourself?