Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Trying to lose 30 pounds

Cheeseburgers. Lots and lots of cheeseburgers.

photo taken in Thailand

Silver Poster

if u lose 30lbs u aint gonna have an ass...if u like black dudes u should gain weight not lose it..white dudes are more attracted to skinny chicks...jus sayin....

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    Dumbest advice ever. "Want to be healthier? Start smoking!" C'mon now.

And 2 meals a day isn't the way to go. Actually, if she eats more times but low fat food, it'll keep her metabolism going and that will help her lose weight, but if she only eats 2 times a day, her metabolism will get lazy, and the food she eats won't be processed as fast, therefore, making her gain weight.

In any case Bridget, I agree with most of the people here, you don't need to lose that weight; if you wanna look like Audrina, DON'T, she looks like Skeletor with a pair of plastic boobs attached.

Hey, I thought she was bottom line about losing weight by any means necessary, so yes I played the nic card!!!

I felt the cig message was a step-down, truthfully I was thinking about telling her to pound an 8-ball a week, but that would be insensitive.

Losing weight ultimately is about calorie depravation and calorie burning; eat less and move your body ALL THE TIME.
    Notice I did explain to her that she doesn't have 30# to lose.

She should lose 10, then reassess. 5 more, and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    nah guys im alot thicker in person im my starting weight is like 150 im trying to get down to 120. but the kinda snapping point for me was when i busted one of my dresses zippers lol... so disgusting... so yeah...

What is your height though? This is a neat webpage to see if you're in a healthy height-weight range:

http://www.cvshealthresources.com/topic/bmicalc

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    if u lose 30lbs u aint gonna have an ass...if u like black dudes u should gain weight not lose it..white dudes are more attracted to skinny chicks...jus sayin....
    I dunno man I have seen plenty of 120lb girls with nice asses. Biggest ass I seen was a skinny girl from Italy. Look like she had two big beachballs as buttocks.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Poster

I have done all sorts of workouts to lose weight. I was very much into the weight lifting 3 days a week and some aerobic activity for 3 days. I changed to using a kettlebell for one day and doing Bob Harper workout dvds for two other days. Let me tell you, he uses light weights and give you an incredible workout. You have to be able to push yourself. I ride a stationary bike for two days. It does work. You can do this in your home. You do not need to use a gym.

Dunkie

Crossfit....It is insane, but trust me it works! Crossfit.com is the main site. Take a look at the bodies on these people!

Rookie Poster

Be careful what you call a "healthy" diet. Obviously, junk food is called that for a reason, but I lost 25 pounds (I am 6'2", and went from 211 to about 185 in about a year) with NO exercise. The secret really is carbs. Forget whole grains (or ANY grains). Eat as much meat and veggies as you want, and some fruit, and watch what happens. If you are craving bread, make sure you cheat with something good like chocolate cake, and do it rarely. ALWAYS get a salad when you can, then a wrap, before getting a sandwich. My guru is a guy in LA named Mark Sisson, and his site www.marksdailyapple.com is where all my info comes from.

Swimming and running are great for weight loss. Also, playing basketball, especially one on one or full court ball. Having seen you in your vids, 30 lbs seems like a bit much though.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Bridget: you are beautiful just the way you are i understand your desire and need to loose weight, however always within "healthy reasonable limits". The girl on the pic you say is your inspiration does NOT look healthy.

Go to a doctor endocrinologists are good at this thing, makes sure you aint got no hormone problem (not a sexual thing tho, i mean the other hormones that mess up your metabolism), you wanna make sure you're body is working FOR you not against you.

Then after that you gotta adopt a healthy diet, cut all or most sugars, refined sugars, trans fat anything too processed is BAD for you. All natural and organic if possible. More veggies than meat and lots of natural fiber, not processed fake fiber like granola bars, they're just as bad as candybars.

Then LOTS of water like 8 or 10 glasses a day plus walk or jog or run if you can.

But diet and healthy lifestyle is first though....... DO NOT SMOKE, yeah it'll curb your hunger but it'll fuck your lungs. No fast shortcut to losing weight, the best way is to lose it slowly a bit at a time and keep it there, that's the real challenge girl.

Check your body mass index (BMI) with your doctor and they'll tell you what your real ideal weight is for your age and height, NOT a model or a picture of another girl. Do this and you'll be a happy healthy girl.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!!