Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Church

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Church

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    Yup, progress ended when bronze was invented. Some people's ethics stopped evolving around that time too.
    Actually, progress didn't end. Not with Bronze nor with "ethics". Mankind further refined Bronze into hundreds of new variants and God refined ethics via Jesus Christ. If you weren't so closed minded maybe you'd evolve on the subject.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Oh lucky church! You came to "admire architecture". That's really condescending.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt the buildings feelings.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fagina View Post
    Your true attitude is revealed. It's always easy to expose patronizing fools.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Your true attitude is revealed. It's always easy to expose patronizing fools.
    If you honestly draw the conclusion that what I originally wrote was intended to disrespect anyone, you're obviously a complete retard... No, I don't think you are. You picked one sentence to pick a fight with me for some reason, I don't give a crap why. Bye now.

Veteran Poster

If you honestly draw the conclusion that what I originally wrote was intended to disrespect anyone, you're obviously a complete retard... No, I don't think you are. You picked one sentence to pick a fight with me for some reason, I don't give a crap why. Bye now.
    Well then bye. Seriously, you made a post just to say goodbye? Fucking drama queens.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    Seems like the christian god is paternalistic.

The idea that a supernatural entity would have a gender is absurd.

To think there is a supernatural entity in control of the universe (that a person can worship, communicate thoughts, has human emotions) is even more absurb.
    I love morons like you. You're just as stupid as people who take the Bible literally.

"That's what i thought you said."

lol.......

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    It's estimated that more than 70 % of Americans believe in some form of faith or religion...even if it's a tree, but here on HA it's like 10%. What the fucks up with dat >??????? What are you all worshipping ??? LMAO
    Cock!

Oh crap...Take me out back and shot me, I've turned into Phobun!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You made my point precisely. Have you ever been to an inner city church? Again...what's your beef? In one sentence you say you don't care...in the next you want proof. I think you do care....despite your contentions to the contrary. I'm not here to defend religion, and those who choose to worship....I'm just sayin people like you protest too much. It's curious. Re-read my post again, and don't make snap judgements. You believe what ever you wanna believe, and let others do the same. Seems to me, they don't have to prove a fucking thing to you. Either you believe....or you don't. You obviously don't, so don't be pissed off when they pass you on the escalator on the way up to see St. Peter !!!! LMAO.

I never said I want to stop anyone from practicing their religion nor have I done so, as a minority, it is my interest to promote the first amendment as well as the principle behind freedom of religion. That said, when the subject comes up, I am not going to be intimidated into nodding my head and pretending that Christianity is not a false religion and that there is zero reason to rationally believe in its claims. It is bullshit along with alchemy, Pazuzu, Ogun, Fortuna, Vishnu, Thor, and all the other fictional deities created by people trying to create a gap for their ignorance of the world(most of which has been solved) and/or social control.

I've never protested, not even the most vile like the Westboro Church, but I am not going to be gagged by puritans who hate the idea that non-believers exist. I never really bring up the absurdity of religion into conversation but if someone asks my opinion, people like you are not going to intimidate me into silence.

PS: Thanks for proving your disingenuous "agnostic" claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Cock!

Oh crap...Take me out back and shot me, I've turned into Phobun!
    Ba dun chaa!