87 40.85%
  • No Good

126 59.15%
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    And that is just the type of knee-jerk reaction that the three major religions try to encourage from their faithful, with help from politicians and the press. Which is why all religions need to be done away with, by force if necessary.
    No just the practice of one needs to be banned in western countries. Islam. The rest have adapted to an extent to modern western societies which are increasingly secular. Take the catholic church, in the past there was the inquisition, then up until the 1970's in ireland they were placing unwed mothers in laundrys to do slave labour and their bastard children in homes to have their bottoms played with by catholic priests. They were also extremely intolerant of practicing homosexuals (although they never advocated hanging them).

The catholic church has understood that you can't behave like that anymore in western democratic societies and has adapted to the times while still observing it's core beliefs. Islam wants to take western societies back to the 7th century by introducing sharia law. The Koran is essentially a book of war and hate.

The catholic church for all it's faults, (I personally dislike it my boss when he came back from the falklands war had a disgusting encounter with a priest which caused him never to enter a catholic church again,he told me about how his sister was treated by the nuns ) isn't strapping bombs to it's followers or calling for the destruction of israel. The jews don't want to institute their own legal system either or preach kill or convert.Nor do the hindus or the sikhs.

Again I might dislike religion myself,personally, but it's only Islam that I see as the cuckoo in the nest, and that won't be tolerant of other people. Well recently I have become very intolerant of them,because Iam sick of their actions and the apologism that occurs from the liberal left. They were pimping underage white girls out in the UK ,pimping them , and the Police and the politicians covered up until it no longer could. There was no condemnation from the muslim community just moans about how unfair they are treated, because to them our women are just cattle.That is just one recent example.

This is why I want all of the dirty bastards out of my country.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Is this one fit enough?
    Oh yes, I'd also fuck a middle eastern looking transexual up the ass and put a sign around her neck saying 'allah' and afterwards rip up pages of the koran up to wipe my cock covered in cum and her shit and then wipe her ass with them. I'd send bin laden and the rest of them that DVD too.

It is a crime not to liberate those pretty muslim girls and not turn them into the whores that western girls are. Let them fuck little boys, they prefer it apparently.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

A lost bunch of sheep. Every religion has crazy fAnAtIcS but their fanatics are evil. I blame organized religion entirely for everything wrong in this world. Fear of god has nothing to do with faith in money.. Yet that's all these religions come down to in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    kill em all isnt this the real reason we have nuclear weapons?

we gonna stick the nuclear in ur big ass hole

FanaticWear

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

And once we're done with the ragheads, lets start on the niggers, kikes, and left footers.
    Only room for WASPS here, folks

Dumb mutherfukkers!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

Derka derka, shirpaha mohammed jihad!

Interesting. I had no idea that the LBGT community was so prejudice.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i dont think i could eat a whole muslim .. small catholic boy perhaps in my tummmmehhhhyy ...

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Junior Poster

lol at the ignorance in this thread. not all muslims = terrorists or fanatics real muslims actually hate those people. but obviously only the ones shouting the loudest get heard. my dad is muslim and even though he's a prick most of my relatives from his side are decent. but then they are about 3 out of 10 on a religious scale. i can't stand the extremists... but then i can't really stand any hardcore religious people. and also the problem is a lot of dumbasses believe everything they read.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If this was the 1970s or 1980s would you have a poll that asked the question
    The Irish -good or bad?

Some topics are beneath contempt, and this is one of them.