• Good

87 40.85%
  • No Good

126 59.15%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Muslims

If Christ can say hate the sin and not the sinner... Maybe you can hate the religion but not the religious.

If you who curse the religious and wish them dead can do at least that much...then you will have truly found a better way that religion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG View Post
    If Christ can say hate the sin and not the sinner... Maybe you can hate the religion but not the religious.

If you who curse the religious and wish them dead can do at least that much...then you will have truly found a better way that religion.
    I do hate the religion and not the religious; I have friends who are practicing Christians, practicing Muslims and practicing Jews and I respect their choice to be religious if that is what they want to do with their lives, fair enough. What I will not accept and what I will always fight against is the religions themselves, who use the gullibility of the religious to try to drag society backwards into obscurantism.

Fork 'andles

Veteran Poster

Dirty child pimping bastards who are scared of women so they have to keep them in ninja suits and confined to one room of the house. I'd deport them all but keep the fit female ones and get them out of those ninja suits,get them addicted to c0ck so they discover their inner sluttiness, and make sure binladen got the videos of them being bent over and fucked up the ass while still wearing their headscarfs by an infidel.

Hell I'd put them on the internet and air drop dvd's on places like afghanistan. Then if they started shit I'd nuke the cunts.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Dirty child pimping bastards who are scared of women so they have to keep them in ninja suits and confined to one room of the house. I'd deport them all but keep the fit female ones and get them out of those ninja suits,get them addicted to c0ck so they discover their inner sluttiness, and make sure binladen got the videos of them being bent over and fucked up the ass while still wearing their headscarfs by an infidel.

Hell I'd put them on the internet and air drop dvd's on places like afghanistan. Then if they started shit I'd nuke the cunts.

And that is just the type of knee-jerk reaction that the three major religions try to encourage from their faithful, with help from politicians and the press. Which is why all religions need to be done away with, by force if necessary.

Fork 'andles

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

marry me in 3 short decades europe will be a muslim majority what a fucking joke.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    And that is just the type of knee-jerk reaction that the three major religions try to encourage from their faithful, with help from politicians and the press. Which is why all religions need to be done away with, by force if necessary.
    The whole veil thing is a culture thing really. Some Arab muslims could'nt even marry African muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    marry me in 3 short decades europe will be a muslim majority what a fucking joke.
    Of course, I forgot: Europe is the real enemy of the western world so it should be destroyed...

Fork 'andles

OMG that's classic.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Veteran Poster

Christianity, Islam, Judaism... all religions are the same, and all religions must be wiped out... they are the true cancer of society. Once humanity is freed of all religious bullshit, it will be able to move on to accomplish truly great things.
    Nonsense. Christians have founded some of your best universities and hospitals. But keep believing in your great humanity.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Rookie Poster

All religions are a piece of anachronistic medieval shit. The Vatican should be nuked as well; I mean, their views on most social issues are just as retrograde as the Muslims'.

Atheist and proud of it!

Oh and save me another nuke so that I can set it off in the French parliament and kill the whole fucking government of my country.
    You're the reason in 50 years you will be a minority in your own country.

laDoLceVitaaaa