Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: I try not to be prejudiced, but...

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    Most of the men on here are probably the type who if an illegal alien gangbanger broke down the door to rape your wife you'd let him in with open arms. Whats the matter with you people???? The Muslims want to KILL YOU!!! The hate our culture, our religion and our values. They have declared HOLY WAR (JIHAD) on the West. I say let's give them war!! Start by deporting every one of their stinking festering slob living off welfare scumbag American hating BUM asses back to the Middle East!!! DEPORTATION NOW!!!!! Bring them a holy war, we have to destroy them before they destroy us! Grow a pair! I know you've probably been brainwashed by Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the radical Communist left but you need to wake up....
    Barack Obama is a fucking muppet,

Even MSLSD have someone on trashing Obamas entire policy towards egypt, completely exposed him as a training pant president. They just let the chap do it, they didn't really argue with him.

Obama is either a plant or he and his collegues are dangerously naive and have no business holding such an important position of running the USA.

Some of the people here need to listen to more Michael Savage . Only media person being real about this.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

5 Star Poster

the muslims who live in the west need to be so thoroughly indoctrinated in our way of life and have them renounce their religion

live with honour

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are based on morals of bronze-age/middle-eastern societies.

I'm still hoping humans could do better than that garbage.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are based on morals of bronze-age/middle-eastern societies.

I'm still hoping humans could do better than that garbage.
    Co-sign.

Fork 'andles

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I loved a Muslim Girl. It didn't work out. Not all muslims are bad, but a few zealots play "Allah's messenger" and it becomes a big mess. The zionist movement is the reason that the whole "terrorist" thing got stirred up anyway...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Plus Obama's a Muslim doing a secret Jihad...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

I LOL at soem of these people on here hating on muslims I will say this I have never EVER in my life had bad experience with a muslim before. And dolce__vita you sound liek you have been brainwashed by what Michael Savage. I'd never thought i'd interact with a TS that has been right wing washed. And what about all of these KKK members that are still active running around hanging people? And how about all these good ole Christian terrorist groups going around blowing abortion clinics up and shooting there doctors? I hate when people want to denounce one group then overlook another group.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    Most of the men on here are probably the type who if an illegal alien gangbanger broke down the door to rape your wife you'd let him in with open arms. Whats the matter with you people???? The Muslims want to KILL YOU!!! The hate our culture, our religion and our values. They have declared HOLY WAR (JIHAD) on the West. I say let's give them war!! Start by deporting every one of their stinking festering slob living off welfare scumbag American hating BUM asses back to the Middle East!!! DEPORTATION NOW!!!!! Bring them a holy war, we have to destroy them before they destroy us! Grow a pair! I know you've probably been brainwashed by Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the radical Communist left but you need to wake up....
    I agree 100%! Most of the people in the West are blinded by the liberal/revisionist BS about islam being a religion of peace. In America, this is for the most part true, however in Europe and the Middle East, islam is anything but peaceful. It is their stated intent to kill all Christians and Jews.

And I've got bad news for all the atheists. In the eyes of the clerics, imams, and rag-head cammel jockeys, everyone in America that isn't muslim is classed as Christian.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

And anaother one who believes that Europe is the true enemy of the western world...

Fork 'andles

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I LOL at soem of these people on here hating on muslims I will say this I have never EVER in my life had bad experience with a muslim before. And dolce__vita you sound liek you have been brainwashed by what Michael Savage. I'd never thought i'd interact with a TS that has been right wing washed. And what about all of these KKK members that are still active running around hanging people? And how about all these good ole Christian terrorist groups going around blowing abortion clinics up and shooting there doctors? I hate when people want to denounce one group then overlook another group.

Silcc...with all due respect you sound a little naive....not about your personal expierences, they're what they are, but the fundemental problem with both radical
    Muslims and those who symphonize. By their very nature they move amongst us quite nicely. They're not going to shove a sword in your face and start preaching about the Crusades and Saladin ! ! Some of the 911 terrorists were partying the night before at a topless joint laughing it up with the locals. That's the problem. As it's been said in the past...those who hide or shelter terrorists, are in fact terrorists themselves. Zacarias Moussaoui the convicted 911 terrorist never raised suspicion and was thought to be a nice guy and a student in Minnesota. The convicted Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman ( First World Trade Center Bombing) was planning bombings while thought to be simply Sheikh, but actually issued a fatwa while living and prospering and preaching in 3 mosques in NYC.

They're already here my friend....The trick is to discover them before they kill us ! When you look at Moussaoui's student ID....he looks pretty normal to me !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terror.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	372926