Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: I try not to be prejudiced, but...

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    What Western nation has banned it?
    None. And she didn't say otherwise. Read it again, genius.

~BB~

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    Islam should be banned here as it should be in every Western nation. They are vermin that come in and multiply by the thousands, like rats. DEPORTATION NOW!!!!!!
    co-sign,good for nothin but a bbq fuckin raghead skum

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

im doing a presentation in class on prejudice today lol

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    Oh good....is it too late to have guest speakers?? I think NascarNation has someting to say on the matter that might shock your college classmates !! LMAO

Veteran Poster

The problem with islam is, it is still stuck in the seventh century and most of you lot if they had their way would be hung from cranes.

What I find quite ironic is, the left always seem to apologise for this insane cult despite their views on homosexuals or women. Two groups they regard as their pets. Thing is if the islamists have their way and western countries adopt sharia law,they would probably leave conservative people like me alone if I kept my mouth shut . But the islamists hate the liberal left far more than they hate people like me,despite the fact I'd kick the dirty towel headed bastards heads in if they tried to get me to dress my girlfriend in a burka.

When I hear the left apologise for islam it's like turkeys voting for xmas.

Anyway, bush and co had it wrong in my opinion ,they were too restrained we need to fight islam like we fought the nazis,My grandad was in the RAF took part on bombing raids in all the major nazi cities, they called it 'dehousing', . I would have made afghanistan into a toxic wasteland. And deported all the ones in my country,who uttered a word in protest.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NascarNation View Post
    She should have been shot dead on the spot and shipped her fat ass back over to Iraq. I can't stand them at all especially seeing them dressed in those dirty looking towels.
    I would have treated her like they treat women in their own countries, taken her out and flogged her for speaking. Just to give her the islamic experience.

Wouldn't have stripped her first though. Fat cunt.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Rookie Poster

Most of the men on here are probably the type who if an illegal alien gangbanger broke down the door to rape your wife you'd let him in with open arms. Whats the matter with you people???? The Muslims want to KILL YOU!!! The hate our culture, our religion and our values. They have declared HOLY WAR (JIHAD) on the West. I say let's give them war!! Start by deporting every one of their stinking festering slob living off welfare scumbag American hating BUM asses back to the Middle East!!! DEPORTATION NOW!!!!! Bring them a holy war, we have to destroy them before they destroy us! Grow a pair! I know you've probably been brainwashed by Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the radical Communist left but you need to wake up....

laDoLceVitaaaa

Interestingly enough (though few may know this)..she paused after she stated her name because when translated, it does in fact mean: Fat Cunt.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    Are you defending it? It does save a lot of time and aggravation. I even learned from some inner city folks that White People like myself are spawns of Satan.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    Most of the men on here are probably the type who if an illegal alien gangbanger broke down the door to rape your wife you'd let him in with open arms. Whats the matter with you people???? The Muslims want to KILL YOU!!! The hate our culture, our religion and our values. They have declared HOLY WAR (JIHAD) on the West. I say let's give them war!! Start by deporting every one of their stinking festering slob living off welfare scumbag American hating BUM asses back to the Middle East!!! DEPORTATION NOW!!!!! Bring them a holy war, we have to destroy them before they destroy us! Grow a pair! I know you've probably been brainwashed by Barack HUSSEIN Obama and the radical Communist left but you need to wake up....
    i so love the way you think.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH