Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I try not to be prejudiced, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    And anaother one who believes that Europe is the true enemy of the western world...
    Ummm, no! Do you realize the ignorance of that statement?

Europe isn't the true enemy of the West, islam is.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NascarNation View Post
    She should have been shot dead on the spot and shipped her fat ass back over to Iraq. I can't stand them at all especially seeing them dressed in those dirty looking towels.
    True that, if that big fat nasty rag wearing sow were in her own country they would have put her in a hole and stoned her fat ass to death if she ever got out of line.

Veteran Poster

The woman wouldn't denounce Hamas. End of story.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

onmyknees, as I had said in another thread what about the Christian terrorist? The ones that blow up abortion clinic's and shot that abortion doctor. Now don't get wrong I am pro-abortion at all but I don't believe blowing shit up isn't the Christ-like thing to do. As for 911 there was a mosque in there and there were muslims that got killed in the WTC. But maybe just maybe if the US wasn't sticking there noses in some of these countries (ahem The Shah) maybe the radical would'nt be trying to kill us or maybe they would. Just some food for though though

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Don't let yourself be manipulated.

"That's what i thought you said."

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    onmyknees, as I had said in another thread what about the Christian terrorist? The ones that blow up abortion clinic's and shot that abortion doctor. Now don't get wrong I am pro-abortion at all but I don't believe blowing shit up isn't the Christ-like thing to do. As for 911 there was a mosque in there and there were muslims that got killed in the WTC. But maybe just maybe if the US wasn't sticking there noses in some of these countries (ahem The Shah) maybe the radical would'nt be trying to kill us or maybe they would. Just some food for though though

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why they hate us...because we liberated Kuwait, then stole all their oil, and because we essentially keep countries like Egypt and Jordan afloat . Or because we left our blood and treasures in the deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan in hopes they could forge their own future...Or because 300 Marines were killed in Lebanon trying to keep the peace...now I get it ! No...they hate us because that's what those who have corrupted a religion have told them to do.

As far as the abortion bombings....the few instances that have occurred, is the same corruption and perversion of religion that millions of Muslims are guilty of. No different.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

In the video clip the MSA rep makes a fool of herself, as students usually do when they have joined a political cause and meet someone they consider to be their enemy -inviting people to a Hitler Youth rally is an example of the deliberately provocative things MSA student activists do and let's be honest, the FBI or the CIA will send their undercover ops to the event anyway so Horowitz doesn't need to worry about the MSA being on file.
    -but like it or not HAMAS is not a terrorist organization -the Palestinians didn't invade Gaza or the West Bank, Israel did; and HAMAS succeeded in getting more Palestinian votes in the last election than the PLO/Fatah. Hizbullah in Lebanon also has a strong electoral base so its disingenuous of Horowitz to ask anyone to condemn outright political groups when he knows in advance that a member of the MSA is not going to.

The real problem is that over the last 50 years the moderate centre ground in Israel and among the Palestinians has been squeezed out leaving the field to extremists -in both Israel and Occupied Palestine, peace is not advanced by the assumption that violence works, or by demanding that preconditions be met before dialogue can take place.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    In the video clip the MSA rep makes a fool of herself, as students usually do when they have joined a political cause and meet someone they consider to be their enemy -inviting people to a Hitler Youth rally is an example of the deliberately provocative things MSA student activists do and let's be honest, the FBI or the CIA will send their undercover ops to the event anyway so Horowitz doesn't need to worry about the MSA being on file.
    -but like it or not HAMAS is not a terrorist organization -the Palestinians didn't invade Gaza or the West Bank, Israel did; and HAMAS succeeded in getting more Palestinian votes in the last election than the PLO/Fatah. Hizbullah in Lebanon also has a strong electoral base so its disingenuous of Horowitz to ask anyone to condemn outright political groups when he knows in advance that a member of the MSA is not going to.

The real problem is that over the last 50 years the moderate centre ground in Israel and among the Palestinians has been squeezed out leaving the field to extremists -in both Israel and Occupied Palestine, peace is not advanced by the assumption that violence works, or by demanding that preconditions be met before dialogue can take place.

We all know who Hamas is. No obfuscation of their positions are necessary. The stated goal of Hamas is to kill/push all Jews out of Israel (Which is a historically Jewish land btw) and to replace the State of Israel with an Islamic state. It's what muslims do. Just like they are trying to do in Kashmir, Chechnya, Nigeria, Xinjiang et al. They are using their little breakaway regions to try to establish a base with which to dominate the region. Somalia, Sudan, Indonesia.

There is nothing disingenuous about asking if someone will denounce or advocate Hamas. What is disingenuous is the flubbing that fatty was doing to avoid answering the question.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    the Palestinians didn't invade Gaza or the West Bank
    Actually, genius, they did. You might want to brush-up on your Ancient History.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

5 Star Poster

if they want to come western country's they should eat pork and get theier women to dress in mini skirts or bikinis

live with honour