Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Me, I'm "Gangstalicious."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    Yep. She said hi to him in front of his friends, now we can't be havin' no fag say what's up to a hardcore ni66a and all, in fronna his boyz n' shit!? Know what I'm sayin. So he hadda handle hiz bizne$$ and break that bitch off propah 'n shit. Trick chicken ho fag! Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaa. He cwazn't gone be juss dissn' wit wordz n' all either, dat bitch hadda pay whit her (oh uh hiz) life, proppah like.

----------------Ah yes the wonderful culture of the street thug wanna be gangsta.
    I hope the idiot who killed her got life in prison.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    From my perspective, if you describe yourself as a “gangsta” or “thug,” you are automatically a fraud. No one who has ever lived a truly violent life for an extended timeframe is keen to overtly associate themselves with it. Why? Because it eventually does something to you that you that can’t be undone. I don’t care how fucking ruthless you are, those acts will eventually become an albatross around your neck, the weight of which only grows with each passing year. You can face and accept it, run and hide from it, try your hand at penance, medicate it, or seek professional counseling; the weight never goes away. All you can do is attempt to avoid feeding the part of yourself that will add to it. If you think that type of violent lifestyle is cool or something to emulate, then I already know that you’ve never lived it to any meaningful extent.

-Quinn
    Either that, or you really do have no humanity. Then you're really in trouble.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    Maybe you should check out my website

Ive been known to make the hardest of them fall......
    G's up ho's down....
    and how could you do that?

Professional Poster

Ive been known to make the hardest of them fall......
    G's up ho's down.... Laughing
    Yep, that's what happens in the "A". Maybe THAT'S really why it's the Dirty south.

Veteran Poster

All these idiots calling themselves gangstas are no more than getto street trash or getto street trash wannabes.Real gangsters or gangstas if you're a moron do not call themselves gangsters.And they especially don't go around advertising it.And on a side note they also know how to speak the language of the country they live in.Ganstas go around speaking like someone who has a speech impediment having a seizure.I HATE gangstas

Junior Poster

the real gangsters are in the white house...cause they run shit, not some dude on the corner.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Since when do thugs brag about being a thug?
    So tired of this shit, it's like the line the mob guy said to the brother in "She Hate Me"
    The real thugs & gangsters that I know of wear suits and $500+ shoes, not Timbs, lugz, or Nikes and they drive past people that claim to be thugs & gangsters everyday shaking their heads

lol, by the way, alot of those suit/show wearing guys I mentioned fuck with tgirls, you just never hear the tgirls call them thugs or gangsters, they call them clients.......
    Well said!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

No matter how hard the thugs try to look, to me they appear to be highly illiterate and immature brats with a bad attitude.

I have worked in the community and I see the gangster image as just a way for poor young men to potray manly values, strong and independent. It is exactly the same thing as in the fifties when cowboys movies were so popular. While the men were being urbanized and suburbanized, they were imaging themselve riding the range dispensing justice with a gun. That is why I call today's gangsters "the new cowboys".

Our ghetto culture youth are caught up in a trap, thinking gangter images are real men, in real life. In reality they are only fodder to be used in the world's largest prison population, right here in "the land of free". They are the new sub-class, never gaining the rights of ordinary citizens (non-felons).

'Real men' are strong and brave like the images the gangsters portray, but there are more important keys in today's world. These keys are things like being a provider (holding a legitimate job), and owning land or other properties. A real man is a builder. But women, and even 'our' girls, are often attracted to the warrior type. Their is a primevel urge in them that sees the warrior as their protector, but the builders are actually the more important protectors in the long run.