Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Those kinda dudes don't make good clients.

Rookie Poster

"Gangsta" with friends: "I'm out nigga...I'm bouta blow this lil shorty's back out"

"Gangsta" with tg: "Baby let me know when you ready to cum, I wanna swallow it all"

Gotta love the hardcore gangsters and thugs, the manliest of men

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Professional Poster

Default Re: Gangstaz And Thugz Fuck Shemales

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    Im a G im proud im fucking shemales but holla at me do G'z and thugz ever fuck shemales.
    Let's see. You're a G and you fuck shemales. Now you're asking do G's )oh wait sorry) umm G'z fuck shemales? Think about it for a bit, put one and one together and get back to us about it when you've done the math.

P.S. The answer is less than 3 yet greater than 1.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    If memory serves me correctly, wasn't Amanda Milan's murderer actually someone who was seeing her on the DL? But who felt that he had to prove what a bad-ass "G" he was to his friends? Dunno for sure. Anyone?
    Yep. She said hi to him in front of his friends, now we can't be havin' no fag say what's up to a hardcore ni66a and all, in fronna his boyz n' shit!? Know what I'm sayin. So he hadda handle hiz bizne$$ and break that bitch off propah 'n shit. Trick chicken ho fag! Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaa. He cwazn't gone be juss dissn' wit wordz n' all either, dat bitch hadda pay whit her (oh uh hiz) life, proppah like.

----------------Ah yes the wonderful culture of the street thug wanna be gangsta.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Gangstaz And Thugz Fuck Shemales

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    Im a G im proud im fucking shemales but holla at me do G'z and thugz ever fuck shemales.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...182019-8396139

Rookie Poster

Default YUP

I know a few ts honeys who only date thugs, I like ts , but don't yell it from the mountain top, i know a few of my boys do too, there are a few ts spots where niggas cruz the block in the summer time to snatch up a honey for some head and shit

Back that ass up bitchhh!!!

Gold Poster

Daebo,just watch boondocks torrorow and you will see yourself and many of the guys who think they are g's and thug's and you will see the true definition of thug loving.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4DegreesWarmer
    "Gangsta" with friends: "I'm out nigga...I'm bouta blow this lil shorty's back out"

"Gangsta" with tg: "Baby let me know when you ready to cum, I wanna swallow it all"

LOL@what 4DegreesWarmer said. And dont forget..

Gangsta with TG: "Baby, I wanna ride you..Or bend me ova bitch and fuck me!"..."Yeah thats it..Harder".

LMFAO.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 4DegreesWarmer

That shit is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true, lol.

Look, normally I try to avoid going after anyone who hasn’t directly provoked me in some way, but this thread – and Mega’s post in particular – really struck a cord within me.

From my perspective, if you describe yourself as a “gangsta” or “thug,” you are automatically a fraud. No one who has ever lived a truly violent life for an extended timeframe is keen to overtly associate themselves with it. Why? Because it eventually does something to you that you that can’t be undone. I don’t care how fucking ruthless you are, those acts will eventually become an albatross around your neck, the weight of which only grows with each passing year. You can face and accept it, run and hide from it, try your hand at penance, medicate it, or seek professional counseling; the weight never goes away. All you can do is attempt to avoid feeding the part of yourself that will add to it. If you think that type of violent lifestyle is cool or something to emulate, then I already know that you’ve never lived it to any meaningful extent.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.