Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Could Andrej Pejic be one of the most beautiful ts ever? A MUST SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Remember the "girl" from the crying game movie... well "shes" pretty much dudeish right now... lots of gay boys that experiment with gender ambiguity, when they grow too old, they mostly go all man.

yea..i used to be envious of him/her..now i just want to fuck him lol.testosterone effects everyone who doesnt do anything to suppress it,no matter how pretty

Last edited by amberskyi; 02-14-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    yea..i used to be envious of him/her..now i just want to fuck him lol.testosterone effects everyone who doesnt do anything to suppress it,no matter how pretty
    Well yeah, and the guy obviously decided to buff up, so he can stay in the game... he couldn't cut it anymore as a girl/femme, and fat 40 year olds dont really have a lot of sex...

still its a bit sad he got to be so dudeis, he was like my first tranny crush, i was like 12 and i thought he was hot in the film, lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Remember the "girl" from the crying game movie... well "shes" pretty much dudeish right now... lots of gay boys that experiment with gender ambiguity, when they grow too old, they mostly go all man.

OMG, that's Jaye Davidson today.

Well he always said he was a gay man, and not TG. I always thought he was kind of lying though. Now he looks totally "Buck Angel" -ish..

Jaye DAvidson looks MANly now wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

She just might be.

"That's what i thought you said."

Andrej is beautiful and pretty, but not transsexual, might be latently but can't say for sure.

Rookie Poster

Check out Rhiana from Manchester in the UK i have seen her several times and she is absolutly stunning.

Awfully passable for a guy. With treatment, he could become an awesome she. Until then Fabiane Spears is better looking to me.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Only Andrej knows what Andrej wants to be.
    I'm pulling for girl selfishly, because I'd hate to see all that beauty go down the drain.

Maybe in a better world, people would not feel the need to go to one end or the other, but just stay in the ambiguous middle. At least pretty guys could choose, through t-blockers to stay pretty, instead of turning into frogs.

Anywhey Jaye still looks pretty good considering he's about 50 now. But the love is gone Im afraid.

I think transsexuals like Karol Bonkar are much hotter, even if Anrej were tg and started to transition.