Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I herd the religion of Peace, Islam, committed an Armenian Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    My new working theory is that PomonaCA is actually Markos Moulitsas. There's no way he could be serious with the shit he posts here. It's gotta be an elaborate ruse to portray religious conservatives as unhinged ignorant sociopaths who are into tranny pr0n.

You should thank Fox News instead.

"That's what i thought you said."

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    You should thank Fox News instead.
    Not to worry Helvis....Al Gore's cable Network ( Current TV) is soon to show up on your cable provider, so you can get all the bilge you need in one place, and ...I hear Olbermann will be joining him there. You can watch it and cheer right along, and Pomona can watch it to get some new material !! At least they'll have 2 viewers ! I just checked..I think it's station 997 on my cable box !!!!! LMAO

HA HA HA HA! That's some astute logic you employ.
    Congratulations.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Nice try, Helvis2012, and I agree with you mostly, but it seems hardly worth the effort, does it ?

BTW, Bertrand Russel advocated some famous positions against Christianity, arguing that it was responsible for a lot of bad things in the world, like abuse of power, atrocities in the name of Christ, and such. I remember at the time thinking that it's not really the fault of religion per se, but rather human nature. The misuse of power is universal to all religions. Religions are just the framework. Actually, religions are mostly very positive constructs in my opinion, though I don't subscribe to any because I'm not that easily convinced about a set of ancient, scientifically unproven assertions. Yet, their positive impact is to explain the unknown to those who want to believe, and to ease the fear of death, and to give a foundation to morality. However, morality doesn't need religion, but when it's wrapped up in a system of belief it's more powerful. The differences in religions have more to do with local culture and are arbitrary.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Stop watching Faux News Pomona, and stop pretending Glenn Beck is a 'professor' because he writes in chalk.

The greatest threat to this country IMO is the millions of Faux New viewers who lap up the drivel on that network and assume it's 'factual'.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Surely the key point is that having initiated a discussion about the fate of the Armenians as the Ottoman Empire was falling apart and modern Turkey was emerging with its anti-Religious modernising agenda which meant rubbing out alternative identities to Turkish nationalism, within four or five posts this thread just became an attempt to recruit people/annoy people with an anti-Islamic programme... Pomona you could do this with any historical or political topic just add history to the debate as if it was so much salt with no attention to recorded facts and then get to the meat in your goulash which is hate, and this in a forum dedicated to the transgender community which has suffered from hate and hate crimes for too long already. We are here to entertain, inform and educate on transgender issues and people, let's not lose focus on the main event and shunt this pointless topic to Politics & Religion.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Surely the key point is that having initiated a discussion about the fate of the Armenians as the Ottoman Empire was falling apart and modern Turkey was emerging with its anti-Religious modernising agenda which meant rubbing out alternative identities to Turkish nationalism, within four or five posts this thread just became an attempt to recruit people/annoy people with an anti-Islamic programme... Pomona you could do this with any historical or political topic just add history to the debate as if it was so much salt with no attention to recorded facts and then get to the meat in your goulash which is hate, and this in a forum dedicated to the transgender community which has suffered from hate and hate crimes for too long already. We are here to entertain, inform and educate on transgender issues and people, let's not lose focus on the main event and shunt this pointless topic to Politics & Religion.
    Someone break out the tranny-selfpity.

Look kiddo, I dated transwomen back before your mommy scolded you for lusting after non-greek pale skin bitches. There is no need for your condescending pity for the tranny commmunity.

Quite frankly, the community has seen enough of you biters.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Decency, not pity, and as usual, nothing to do with the topic of the thread that you initiated in order to transform the forum into a run-down bar on Mean Street USA -there are alternatives to this; even you must be capable of working them out.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Stop watching Faux News Pomona, and stop pretending Glenn Beck is a 'professor' because he writes in chalk.

The greatest threat to this country IMO is the millions of Faux New viewers who lap up the drivel on that network and assume it's 'factual'.
    Another guy watching the bullshit the 3 major networks have fed us since Rather, and thinking it wasn't laced with opinion. Wasn't he proof enough? LMAO. Sorry but thier gig is up. Most people get thier news and opinion from a variety of sources....you should try it ! Ignorance is the real danger.
    Say it slowly....Beck's show is opinion based similar to thousands of political internet blogs....and no different than the Op-Ed pages of the NYT or Washington Post. I tune him in on ocassion and hear him say repeatidly "do your own research...don't take my word for it"...Anything he reports as fact is easily verifiable, or disproved with a few key strokes to Nexus Lexus, or Bing. The rest is opinion , which the last time I checked...he's entitled to state no matter how far fetched.
    If he's as bad as you maintain, the marketplace has a way of sorting that out. The first Amendment is a beautiful thing, until somebody says smoething you don't like !!!!!!!!!!

Actually all 4 major networks feed us BS. So it's not just MSNBC or Fox

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!