Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: I herd the religion of Peace, Islam, committed an Armenian Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    Ironically, and sadly enough too, here we have a stark example of the closed mindedness that characterizes the problem from both sides.
    Are you trying to say all Muslims are bad people because Muhammad was a "horrible man?" What about all the Muslims who lead productive, law-abiding and peaceful lives? Should they pay for the sins of lunatics who are trying to hijack a whole religion in order to accomplish their earthly deeds? Doesn't seem fair to me. In fact, it's downright unAmerican.

I'm saying that if you want to put all religions on par, then we ought to start looking at the men who founded them.... say, Mohammed for example.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    I'm saying that if you want to put all religions on par, then we ought to start looking at the men who founded them.... say, Mohammed for example.

or Al Gore

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Please read the biography of Mohammed if you want to see the roots of Islam. He was a horrible man.
    or Al Gore
    I have to tell you, you're a funny guy. You say some pretty heavy things but refuse to engage. And then you follow up with a dumb remark. How do you think your last comment makes you look? You don't like Al Gore either, huh? What a surprise. Unfortunately, I have to tell you, when you compare Al Gore to a very real threat of violence from a small minority of radical Islamists, your words lose all authority. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
    You should adjust the scope of your view and recognize the problem. Radical Islamic fascists seek to gain power and influence through violence and coercion. Identifying them and making a very public argument against them is a powerful tool to weaken their efforts. If we let the radicals define the argument, as we have done in the past, then all Muslims will believe the West is against them, when we are surely not. We've already suffered grave consequences for letting the enemy define the argument. Why give them what they want?

"That's what i thought you said."

5 Star Poster

I say we bring back the inquisition .They were fun times with lots of laughs and you get to wear funny outfits.

live with honour

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012 View Post
    I have to tell you, you're a funny guy. You say some pretty heavy things but refuse to engage. And then you follow up with a dumb remark. How do you think your last comment makes you look? You don't like Al Gore either, huh? What a surprise. Unfortunately, I have to tell you, when you compare Al Gore to a very real threat of violence from a small minority of radical Islamists, your words lose all authority. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
    You should adjust the scope of your view and recognize the problem. Radical Islamic fascists seek to gain power and influence through violence and coercion. Identifying them and making a very public argument against them is a powerful tool to weaken their efforts. If we let the radicals define the argument, as we have done in the past, then all Muslims will believe the West is against them, when we are surely not. We've already suffered grave consequences for letting the enemy define the argument. Why give them what they want?
    Oh so I have authority now? Sweet!

And Al Gore is just as dangerous, maybe even more dangerous than radical muzzies. His climate-fear-mongering is yet another liberal religion aimed at stealing the freedoms of men. Quite frankly, I'd rather have a nuclear 9-11 than live in bondage under fundamentalist enviro-monkeys.

LOL

Junior Poster

im not an athiest, i believe in a god, and that there are many gods under him working for him, like a celestial government. I know that sounds crazy but perhaps we a as human race had it right in ancient times before the advent of christianity and islam.

I believe the organized religions we have today, are nothing more than scoundrels using organized religion as their tool to facilitate whatever dark geo-political agendas they have to stay in power, as well as creating mistrust, genocide, and intolerance towards others. So i stay away from all of that and not subscribe to any cult or organized religion. Cuz none of it has anything to do with god period.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    im not an athiest, i believe in a god, and that there are many gods under him working for him, like a celestial government. I know that sounds crazy but perhaps we a as human race had it right in ancient times before the advent of christianity and islam.

I believe the organized religions we have today, are nothing more than scoundrels using organized religion as their tool to facilitate whatever dark geo-political agendas they have to stay in power, as well as creating mistrust, genocide, and intolerance towards others. So i stay away from all of that and not subscribe to any cult or organized religion. Cuz none of it has anything to do with god period.
    Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

hahaha, yea, Zues. You just reminded me though, i've been really getting into the History channels ancient alien programs, that stuff sounds so over the top crazy, but in comparison to all the fairytale-like bible stories, its way more plausible cuz its more in context to within the known laws of physics and when put through the misunderstood technology filter, it makes all those old genesis stories as well as the ancient Greek and Roman myths actually make sense.

This is for good ole PomonaCA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...#United_States

Beginning after the Civil War, the Protestant-led, white supremacist Ku Klux Klan members in the Southern United States engaged in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics and other social or ethnic minorities.[citation needed]
    During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.[49][50][51] A number of terrorist attacks, were accused of being carried out by individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements; including the Lambs of Christ.[52] A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."[53][54] The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was religious.[55]
    Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.[56]
    Timothy McVeigh said that he adhered to "core" Catholic beliefs,[57] but also described himself as an agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Veteran Poster

My new working theory is that PomonaCA is actually Markos Moulitsas. There's no way he could be serious with the shit he posts here. It's gotta be an elaborate ruse to portray religious conservatives as unhinged ignorant sociopaths who are into tranny pr0n.