Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default I herd the religion of Peace, Islam, committed an Armenian Genocide

And that many years ago, they kicked a bunch of Armenians out of the armed services all on account of a nigga wasn't Muslim.

You got to hand it to those muzzies, the niggas keep it real.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: I herd the religion of Peace, Islam, committed an Armenian Genocide

Except that the Turks who did it were mostly atheists whose role models were modernising Germans and Americans [lol]-their leaders like 'Ataturk' banned oriental dress like the Fez, banned the teaching of religion in schools from the 1920s, and also killed Jews and anyone who didnt join up to the Nation -why do you think the Kurds have had nearly 100 years of oppression? Islam had nothing to do it, but I guess you are on a mission to replace the Red Terror of the 1950s with the latest flavour of the month...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Except that the Turks who did it were mostly atheists whose role models were modernising Germans and Americans [lol]-their leaders like 'Ataturk' banned oriental dress like the Fez, banned the teaching of religion in schools from the 1920s, and also killed Jews and anyone who didnt join up to the Nation -why do you think the Kurds have had nearly 100 years of oppression? Islam had nothing to do it, but I guess you are on a mission to replace the Red Terror of the 1950s with the latest flavour of the month...

You got that right. I'm on a mission.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

This stuff should be - at the vry least - in the politics forum. But Pomona seems to be on a Nazi mission which should put him outta this forum altogether. As Stavros pointed out the Armenian genocide was conducted by Turkey after Kemal Ataturk took over and banned the public practice of islam.
    Mass murder isn't the preserve of any single religion I'm afraid.

Veteran Poster

Oh noes! Aethists surely couldn't have committed genocide. Ain't they all edjamacated?

LOL

Yeah, the problems is, the whole argument is not in its proper context. If your assertion were true, then I suppose all nations states that are predominantly Christian also share a bloody legacy of murder due to their involvement in the Crusades, and later, the Inquisition, not to mention all the antisemitic persecutions that took place within those states.
    See? Not a very productive or even realistic way of interpreting history. Islam is not the enemy. Those who twist the peaceful messages of the Qur'an into hate are to blame. If we in the West attack all Muslims for their religion, we are playing into the hands of the radical Islamists, who want all Muslims to believe the West hates them because of a hatred of Islam. This is not true. Here, in the United States, we have many Muslim American communities filled with people who love this nation as much as anyone else. I agree with you that we need to be on guard, but the first step to winning this war has to begin with a proper identification of who, exactly the enemy is. Pious Muslims, living their lives are not the problem. Power hungry radicals who misinterpret religion as a justification for tyranny and violence are. Those people are the real threat.

"That's what i thought you said."

Veteran Poster

Please read the biography of Mohammed if you want to see the roots of Islam. He was a horrible man.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Please read the biography of Mohammed if you want to see the roots of Islam. He was a horrible man.
    What religion are you?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    What religion are you?

What religion are YOU?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Ironically, and sadly enough too, here we have a stark example of the closed mindedness that characterizes the problem from both sides.
    Are you trying to say all Muslims are bad people because Muhammad was a "horrible man?" What about all the Muslims who lead productive, law-abiding and peaceful lives? Should they pay for the sins of lunatics who are trying to hijack a whole religion in order to accomplish their earthly deeds? Doesn't seem fair to me. In fact, it's downright unAmerican.

"That's what i thought you said."