Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Of course, he's a married Republican with a son.

dudes cheat, yea, i don't know, many do, I'm the type of guy that if i am with some girl i am with only her but if i am single then im gonna have fun, its a mans world hahaha. But this incident with this guy, you have to take into consideration the whole mid-life crisis thing, to me that is what this looks like, so although i hate the hypocrisy of the moral family values christian right wing republicans, and do not agree with that philosophy or whatever you want to call it, and i also feel bad for his family, at the same time, i kind of feel for this guy too. Aging sucks, and you kind of go crazy, and do stupid shit to feel young. I am not close to being middle aged but i do fear the slow persistent progression of time and what it does to your body and mind. It's like that quote in the Bhagavad Gita, "Time I Am, Destroyer Of All Worlds". It's terrifying.

I hear you, I try my best to be monogomous when I'm in a relationship, but sometimes you get bored and just need some strange...

Junior Poster

this congressmans first problem was taking the family values christian morality angle on things, which was the basis of his whole seat in congress, so for in the press that makes his whole situation much worse, right there is proof that we need a more honest culture and society. One like ancient Greece and Rome hahahaha.

Rookie Poster

The ratio of politicians in jail or have been removed from office is about 5:1 with Dems in the lead. The press just sweeps the dem politician issues under the rug.
    Ever notice when you read a news story about a politician if he/she is a republican, his party affiliation is mentioned in the headline or the first sentence. If it is a democrat, you'll have to read the last paragraph of the story to find out, or it is never mentioned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by silcc69 View Post
    shave his head and give him sum pierced nipples and you have tom moore.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by cyber View Post
    The ratio of politicians in jail or have been removed from office is about 5:1 with Dems in the lead. The press just sweeps the dem politician issues under the rug.
    Ever notice when you read a news story about a politician if he/she is a republican, his party affiliation is mentioned in the headline or the first sentence. If it is a democrat, you'll have to read the last paragraph of the story to find out, or it is never mentioned at all.

But Democrats mostly don't take holier-than-thou art moral positions. They know better than to appear as a hypocrite.

That is the main thing the Republicans are nothing more than hypocrites. Preaching this holier than thou message and then doing stuff like this. Newt Gingrich was the worst of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

"The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

like you guys dont troll craigslist for sex... smh

Junior Poster

i agree, i have never noticed that fact you pointed out, Cyber, and maybe you are right on with that, but i have to agree with Phobun that, for some reason the Republican stance is usually way more morally conservative and holier than thou, so the press probably reacts to a controvercy concerning them accordingly, especially if it is in stark contrast to the said Rep's moral policy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAda View Post
    like you guys dont troll craigslist for sex... smh
    Ada, every guy on here at least browses through the CL if anything out of curiosity, i don't think anyone will deny that. But the question is, what percent of us men actually send photos and try tohook up? That is the question