Thread: Nip/Tuck

Rookie Poster

Default Nip/Tuck

any other nip/tuck fans in the house, i didnt start watching till the beginning of this season but shits off the hook so far. I wonder when it shows them performing surgeries are they real, if not, those r some very life like dummies

Professional Poster

Default Re: Nip/Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by LcKy
    any other nip/tuck fans in the house, i didnt start watching till the beginning of this season but shits off the hook so far. I wonder when it shows them performing surgeries are they real, if not, those r some very life like dummies
    If you think that then you definitely need some help. So here...
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4344

Platinum Poster

Rumor has it that tsblunder learned her "surgical" techniques by watching that show.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

no offense to u but im sorry but i dont understand your comment,im referring to the details of the show especially when there performing surgeries, ie fat when doin lipo, the blood after an incision, or the episode when they did the facial transplant, i know that it isnt real, but thats very good details involved with all that, that gets the viewer to think all this is actually happenin.

If you think that then you definitely need some help. So here...
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4344

Professional Poster

LcKy I was originally gonna tell you to use the search function as I knew that show has been brought up in here not too long ago. In fact the link to that thread popped up in the similar topics area on the bottom of this page once you did create the thread. So my comment meant that if you could not figure out how to use a search button before posting or seeing the link to the old thread after you did it, AND you seriously thought any of those surgeries were real, I figure you could use the help to find the old thread. I was hoping you were joking btw but with some other not so bright people posting here I cannot be too surprised.

Common practice in any forum you might belong to is to use the search button to limit redundant topics. And in this forum it is in BOLD LETTERS before you can click on the general discussion area.

Rookie Poster

i do know how to use the search function as this isnt my first time being on a discussion board, and i know that the surgeries arent REAL on nip/tuck, im sorry if my first post came across as if i thought it was real, but i figured being the intelliegent adults that we are all, common sense would tell u its not real, again im referring to the amount of detail to make it seem as REAL as possible. and if i knew a topic was created almost 3 months earlier and farther back then the first 4 pages or 5 pages, i wouldnt have made this topic. but thanx anyway im sure their some real perps that need 2 be repremanded for breaking rules.