Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Glenn Beck on the way out!?

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02...1_lnk2%7C42367

A man can dream at least. But Fox is all about $$$ and Beck pulls in a shitload of $$$ so it would be bad business to fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn Beck on the way out!?

From the link above:
    In the past two weeks, Beck has viewed events in Egypt through his own rather warped filter. He claims that the rebellion is not about the people, not about democracy. Instead, he says, it's a move by radical Islamists to take over Egypt, as part of a larger plan to install a caliphate that stretches from the Middle East through Europe and toward the United States. And he contends that "uber-leftists" and Islamic extremists are "plotting together" toward this end.
    Fuck! He's on to us!!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    From the link above:

Fuck! He's on to us!!

LOL...Yup Beck seems to be particularily disturbed by events in Egypt. Is he a needless alarmist ...or a sage? I certainly don't know how events are going to play out in Egypt, and if we're dealing with another Iran around the time of the Shah. It certainly seems like the protests are organic, but are they prepared to govern?? Or will some other group come in to fill the void? Are you prepared to tell us what the government will look like in a year? Didn't think so !!

But hey...when Beck gets too dark for me, I thankfully have choices, and I'm inclined to go the comedic route...I flip over to MSNBC. Tonight care to venture a guess what Curious Chris the Thriller's lead story was .....??????????????? Hint ...Not Egypt. It was a week old clip of Plain talking to the Christian Broadcast Network ! I shit you not ! If you don't think this guy is dangerously obsessed, then you don't know mental illness !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Even Dick Armey stated his concerns regarding Matthew's grip on the reality !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02...1_lnk2%7C42367

A man can dream at least. But Fox is all about $$$ and Beck pulls in a shitload of $$$ so it would be bad business to fire him.
    You libs are a riot...really . Your basis for your statement is David Corn !!!!!!!!! ROLMFAO He writes for a publication called Mother Jones...which nobody reads. He has no audience, no following, and he's a whiner. He's farther left than the anchors at MSNBC, and he dreams about an audience the size of Becks !!!! So let's be careful with all this firing Beck talk. Remember it was Obama who appealed to the Chamber to keep people working, and Fox news was listening !!!!!!!! LMAO

Neoconservative Bill Kristol wrote and I quote: "When Glenn Beck rants about the caliphate taking over the Middle East from Morocco to the Philippines, and lists (invents?) the connections between caliphate-promoters and the American left, he brings to mind no one so much as Robert Welch and the John Birch Society. He’s marginalizing himself, just as his predecessors did back in the early 1960s."

And frothing centrist Chris Matthews going after the right -- and FOX.
    Neither network delivers actual news. Both offer up commentary, opinion. Which is fine. But it isn't news. (Again, I think Beck is apolitical. He doesn't care about politics. He's interested in Beck Inc. He's a businessman. Much like Murdoch. It's not a denunciation of them. I'm merely pointing out that they're both businessmen... like a Bill Gates, like a Larry Ellison.)

Yup Beck seems to be particularily disturbed by events in Egypt. Is he a needless alarmist...
    Yup.
    ...or a sage?
    Hardly.

I certainly don't know how events are going to play out in Egypt,... Are you prepared to tell us what the government will look like in a year?
    I can tell you what they won't look like. Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Northern Africa and Europe will not be overrun by blue smurfs and ruled as a single fiefdom by the iron white fist of the Smurf-King. Neither will it be united into an Islamic Caliphate and ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood. But if you want to masturbate to Glen's fevered nightmares, that's your business.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Yup.Hardly.

I can tell you what they won't look like. Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Northern Africa and Europe will not be overrun by blue smurfs and ruled as a single fiefdom by the iron white fist of the Smurf-King. Neither will it be united into an Islamic Caliphate and ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood. But if you want to masturbate to Glen's fevered nightmares, that's your business.
    Keepin' it classy I see.... ("But if you want to masturbate to Glen's fevered nightmares, that's your business") Kinda of a Keith Olbermann style hit...look where it got him ! Issues and politics and opinions .......stay focused ! LOL. Never said Beck was right, or that I agreed with him, but at least I listened to him....Read my post again for clarification..

You're saying Beck's impossible fantasy is more relevant than what Sarah Palin has to say? Maybe you're right!

Uh -oh...Some trouble in paradise. Bill Maher. I've seen you all post his clips when he's bashing religion, or conservatives...but what's your political soulmate up to now? Coming from him I wonder if it has any more gravity than coming from me ? LOL

Bill Maher sounding more Like me on the subject of Obama's political proclivities....doubting his current move to the center, and even his religious beliefs ? Hmmmmmmm...Not sounding too unlike Glenn Beck here !! LMAO. Is he calling Obama a hyprocrate? Seems Bill has wandered off the reservation ! What now?? LOL

Bill Maher Says He Doesn’t Think Obama Is A Christian

» 41 comments
    by Glenn Davis | 11:36 pm, February 11th, 2011

video

When someone says they don’t think President Barack Obama is actually a Christian, the expectation would be that they think he’s secretly a Muslim. Not Bill Maher. On tonight’s Real Time, in the process of arguing that Obama’s not really a centrist politically, Maher also revealed that he doesn’t think Obama’s actually Christian, either, but rather a secular humanist.
    Guest Cornel West fervently disagreed with Maher on this point, saying Obama “changed his mind on the God question” and his religious beliefs are separate from his political career (many might dispute that, however). For the record, Maher also doesn’t believe Obama actually “struggle[s] with gay marriage,” as he professes to, but of course the religion issue was a hotter topic. Maher said he didn’t want to get into a religious discussion (because when you think of someone who’d shy away from a debate on religion, but stuck to his guns – as did West, who confidently noted that “somebody is wrong about this.”
    For the record, the belief Maher apparently holds – that Obama isn’t actually a Christian, but merely pretends to be one to keep up appearances for the sake of his political career – strikes us as one of the most cynical things anyone could possibly believe about Obama. Is it possible? Well, yes – it wouldn’t make Obama the first politician to not be entirely upfront about everything regarding his true self. But for Maher to hold the view that Obama’s not actually a Christian – a viewpoint, of course, fundamental to the “Obama’s a Muslim” school of thought Maher mocks in the very same segment you’ll see below – well, it’s a little curious. Here’s the video, via HBO.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mahe...s-a-christian/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Neoconservative Bill Kristol wrote and I quote: "When Glenn Beck rants about the caliphate taking over the Middle East from Morocco to the Philippines, and lists (invents?) the connections between caliphate-promoters and the American left, he brings to mind no one so much as Robert Welch and the John Birch Society. He’s marginalizing himself, just as his predecessors did back in the early 1960s."

And frothing centrist Chris Matthews going after the right -- and FOX.
    Neither network delivers actual news. Both offer up commentary, opinion. Which is fine. But it isn't news. (Again, I think Beck is apolitical. He doesn't care about politics. He's interested in Beck Inc. He's a businessman. Much like Murdoch. It's not a denunciation of them. I'm merely pointing out that they're both businessmen... like a Bill Gates, like a Larry Ellison.)

Hey Ben....Not sure if those are your words or copyed and pasted. I don't necissarily take issue with them, but here's the kicker...whoever wrote them reveals themselves with this little nugget..." And frothing centrist Chris Matthews". Only half true. he's frothing ( and usually spitting) but he's no where near a centrist. Why do people on the left always try to see it as fashionable to call themselves centrists ? Is it because it makes them sound more politically viable or acceptable? He often times calls himself a liberal /progressive....so why refer to him as a centrist ? Why play word games?