Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: A lot of girls are retiring...What is driving them away from the business?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    With everything we're all trying to collectively accomplish, forum trolls are so not worth it.

~BB~
    Are you taking Seanchai`s advice? How is it working out to you to be ignored by S man in every post he made and you trolled?

So could you please enlighten me what you are trying to accomplish?

Default Re: A lot of girls are retiring...What is driving them away from the business?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    You can tout your shoot count all you like, but it doesn't take as much experience in this niche as you let on to discover its flaws. Let's not equate experience with investigative prowess either. It's kind of my thing to expose how things work, so that argument's a cop-out.

Besides, it's not exactly rocket science anyway. I don't think I'm telling anybody anything they didn't already know; I'm just the only one with the figurative cajones to validate what most people are already thinking.

~BB~
    I am not touting shoot counts. I am going off of experiences within the industry that I deal with on a daily basis that go along with shooting on a heavy basis and running my own site. You can investigate all you want, but unless you are in the middle of everything, you really will never know what it really is like.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duh View Post
    Are you taking Seanchai`s advice? How is it working out to you to be ignored by S man in every post he made and you trolled?

lol,you must work for the grooby police i see lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

What makes you think I'm trying to get a response from him?

~BB~

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    roflmfao,your such a dick lol
    Oh you know you love dick Lisa.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    lol,you must work for the grooby police i see lol
    Geeze you don`t have to be a police to see that. You have to be blind not to see that. It`s a giant elephant in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    I am not touting shoot counts. I am going off of experiences within the industry that I deal with on a daily basis that go along with shooting on a heavy basis and running my own site. You can investigate all you want, but unless you are in the middle of everything, you really will never know what it really is like.
    i dont think anybodys doubting you by the looks of it ya have your head on straight and a look for the future good on ya it really is nice to see its just seems alittle silly to most people in here knocking bella every chance you get when it comes to grooby,bella clearly got black balled that you must agree.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Oh you know you love dick Lisa.
    lol you know it babe.

Geeze you don`t have to be a police to see that. You have to be blind not to see that. It`s a giant elephant in the room.
    well to be honest i do need bi-focals lol

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    LOL! That's such bullshit! It's the very fact that you work 'on a daily basis' that colors your judgment. You have no objectivity when you're in the middle of it all and you know it.

On the other hand, I'm in the industry, but not of it, so my assessments have always been honest and free of bias. I've even said good things about Grooby from time to time, the fact that they're the 'Wal-Mart of Tranny Pr0n' not withstanding.

~BB~