onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Julian Assange a Closet Cross Dresser ??

I post this for my friend Ben...LMAO

Julian Assange dressed as a woman to evade American intelligence agents, new book claims

By Nina Mandell
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Monday, January 31st 2011, 4:00 AM

Dunham/AP
    The founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange reportedly dressed like an old woman to evade American agents.

Dressing Up

Will you buy the book by the Guardian journalists?
    Yes. I'd love to read it.No. I'm sick of WikiLeaks.I'm not sure.

Here's one leak Julian Assange may really not appreciate.
    The WikiLeaks founder dressed as a woman to evade US intelligence officers whom he swore were following him, according to excerpts from a new book written by two Guardian journalists posted on the newspaper's website.
    The journalists, David Leigh and Luke Harding wrote the book "Wikileaks: Inside Julian Assange's War on Secrecy" after spending months with the unpredictable figure who began the secret-spilling agency.
    The disguise, according to their sources, came despite no sign of obvious pursuit by anyone – much less American agents.
    "You can't imagine how ridiculous it was," WikiLeaks' data analyst James Ball told the reporters. "He'd stayed dressed up as an old woman for man than two hours."
    He may not often be spotted dressing like a woman, but Assange has often spoken of his suspicion that Americans are trying to have him killed, or capture him. Despite his paranoia, according to the book excerpts, there was one person he wanted to find: his father, John Shipton, whom he didn't meet until he was 25.
    In that, according to the book, he found someone who had the same sort of "logical and dispassionate" personality. Shipton, according to one friend, was "like a mirror shining back at Julian."
    Shipton met Assange's mother, Christine, at an anti-Vietnam war demonstration in 1970, according to the book. After they separated, Christine married Brett Assange, an actor who took the family on his travels across the country. During his childhood, he attended 37 schools.
    "Some people are really horrified and say, ‘You poor thing, you went to all these schools.' But actually during this period I really liked it," Assange reportedly said.
    After Brett Assange left her, Christine reportedly became involved with an amateur musician, who according to Julian Assange, seemed like "a manipulative psychopath".
    Once he reunited with his father, the two seemed close early on.
    Despite having no contact with Shipton for the first quarter-of-a-century of his life, Assange only months later registered wikileaks.org under his father's name.
    That wasn't the only pseudonym he would use.
    In 2006, Assange used the name "Harry Harrison" for his OkCupid! Online dating profile – which when discovered last year was a hit among journalists and commentators who gawked at his awkwardness, displayed full force on the internet.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz1DKLti0Q7

Default Re: Julian Assange a Closet Cross Dresser ??

Just the thought of Julian in a dress is really turning me on -- ha! ha! ha!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Julian Assange a Closet Cross Dresser ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Just the thought of Julian in a dress is really turning me on -- ha! ha! ha!
    I like you Ben....DAMIT !!!! I'd rather be angry at you !! at least you have a sence of humor !!!!!!!