Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Intimidator"

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default "Intimidator"

Its hard to believe its been 10 years since we lost the greatest driver in NASCAR history,my hero Dale Earnhardt. nascar will never be the same so lets have a tribute thread to honour the intimadator.ill start with my all time saddest moment when the world found out from Mike Helton After the accident on turn four at the end of the Daytona500 weve lost Dale Earnhardt.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Default Re: "Intimidator"

This thread is incomplete without a tall sixer of Pabst Blue Ribbon, a can of Grizzly wintergreen long-cut, some kind of reference to the WWF, and a whole ton of blond mullet wigs and trucker caps.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    This thread is incomplete without a tall sixer of Pabst Blue Ribbon, a can of Grizzly wintergreen long-cut, some kind of reference to the WWF, and a whole ton of blond mullet wigs and trucker caps.
    You faker. Every good redneck knows it's called the WWE now. Those panzy-assed tree huggers sued for the rights to WWF. Commie bastards!

~BB~

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    Its hard to believe its been 10 years since we lost the greatest driver in NASCAR history,my hero Dale Earnhardt. nascar will never be the same so lets have a tribute thread to honour the intimadator.ill start with my all time saddest moment when the world found out from Mike Helton After the accident on turn four at the end of the Daytona500 weve lost Dale Earnhardt.
    Ironically, the winner of that particular race was Michael Waltrip, who was driving for DEI at the time. I've often wondered if that sort of jinxed Michael's NASCAR efforts. I wasn't really into NASCAR back then, and I remember hearing about it, but once I got into the sport I read up on it and not only did the Intimidator improve the sport while he was alive, his death has also improved the safety for the drivers. A lot of the things people take for granted these days would have kept him alive, including the HAN device and the new car design that moves the driver away from the side of the car. I've liked everything I've read or heard about Dale Earnhardt, but in terms of success, I think the greatest driver in the sport is still Richard Petty, although Dale ranks right up there with him.

And much as I hate to admit it, I think Jimmie Johnson will be in the top ten greatest drivers as well.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    Ohhh baby, I really am in love with you now. I had no idea you were into NASCAR and specifically a fan of Dale. You know how your heart physically hurts when you lose someone or something very close to you? That is what I felt as soon as he hit the wall. I thought my heart was going to explode! In the uncharactistic act of blocking for someone else, he wanted Michael and Dale Jr to fight for the win, instead of having anyone else in the mix. His very good friend, Kenny Shraeder is the one that turned him, causing Dale's car to careen into the Turn 4 wall. I have never, since that day, looked at that wall without a vividly graphic memory of that wreck. I saw, over many years, Dale walk away from much greater impacts, some wrecks almost completely detroying the car. I'm a rtired Navy SEAL, this was and is one of the most devastating moments in my life. My walls, shelves and many of my clothes are a tribute to The "Intimidator".

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Ironically, the winner of that particular race was Michael Waltrip, who was driving for DEI at the time. I've often wondered if that sort of jinxed Michael's NASCAR efforts. I wasn't really into NASCAR back then, and I remember hearing about it, but once I got into the sport I read up on it and not only did the Intimidator improve the sport while he was alive, his death has also improved the safety for the drivers. A lot of the things people take for granted these days would have kept him alive, including the HAN device and the new car design that moves the driver away from the side of the car. I've liked everything I've read or heard about Dale Earnhardt, but in terms of success, I think the greatest driver in the sport is still Richard Petty, although Dale ranks right up there with him.

And much as I hate to admit it, I think Jimmie Johnson will be in the top ten greatest drivers as well.
    Ya Dale owned both Michaels car and Dale jrs who finshed one two in that race but one of my all time favorite races was the 1998 daytona500 now this is what respect amonst your peers is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Ohhh baby, I really am in love with you now. I had no idea you were into NASCAR and specifically a fan of Dale. You know how your heart physically hurts when you lose someone or something very close to you? That is what I felt as soon as he hit the wall. I thought my heart was going to explode! In the uncharactistic act of blocking for someone else, he wanted Michael and Dale Jr to fight for the win, instead of having anyone else in the mix. His very good friend, Kenny Shraeder is the one that turned him, causing Dale's car to careen into the Turn 4 wall. I have never, since that day, looked at that wall without a vividly graphic memory of that wreck. I saw, over many years, Dale walk away from much greater impacts, some wrecks almost completely detroying the car. I'm a rtired Navy SEAL, this was and is one of the most devastating moments in my life. My walls, shelves and many of my clothes are a tribute to The "Intimidator".
    thanks babe for the story ill never forget those words weve lost one of NASCARs greatest drivers weve lost Dale Earnhardt i cried for hours and racing has never been the same for me but i do adore JR and i wish he would drive the black number 3 car forever.

Silver Poster

Don't tell nobody (cuz I don't want to lose my status as soul brother number 1) but I actually have his autograph on a poster along with Bill Elliot's.

Huge loss.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Don't tell nobody (cuz I don't want to lose my status as soul brother number 1) but I actually have his autograph on a poster along with Bill Elliot's.

Huge loss.

That's OK, Ed...I have many black friends that are NASCAR nuts and Earnhardt fans. I'm a white boy that loves 'soul food'...you don't find that in white neighborhoods.

Silver Poster

Just gone admit it Lisa we won't tell you want to be American so bad don't ya.. What yall know about nascar up there.. LOL.