Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Does anybody personally know a legally married TS?

Let me rephrase that... a fortunate man.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Why do i have to justify WHY? not all trannies like to top and not all dudes into trannies like to bottom...so for the trannie chicks who don't like to top i'm right here.....Never once have i said anything about wanting dick...if i wanted dick so bad i'd just get another dude....i like trannies who are 110% passable with titties, hips, BOOTIE, and thighs....the dick is optional....i know it's there but it's not the first thing i notice or care about....
    But do you really need to stress that I mean we all know that you are a top so am I. But you dont need to beat a dead horse over and over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

I am talking about the gentleman in the pictures with you!

Why do i have to justify WHY? not all trannies like to top and not all dudes into trannies like to bottom...so for the trannie chicks who don't like to top i'm right here.....Never once have i said anything about wanting dick...if i wanted dick so bad i'd just get another dude....i like trannies who look 110% passable and have hips, ass, and thighs....the dick is optional....i know it's there but it's not the first thing i notice or care about....
    My point is, you stated you can't have anyone in your hood knowing you with TS, so then dating would be out of the question...so that means that your ONLY interest is to maybe hook up some free tranny ass...without anyone knowing. So then you aren't any better than any of the guys on here who are just "about the cock".

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    But do you really need to stress that I mean we all know that you are a top so am I. But you dont need to beat a dead horse over and over and over again.
    but some peeps still aint gettin it...DO ALL TRANNIES LIKE TO TOP? NO, JUST LIKE NOT ALL DUDES LIKE TO BOTTOM....We're on different spectrums of sexuality..they like trannies for dick, i like them for ass....dont try to claim me in your category.....

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    My point is, you stated you can't have anyone in your hood knowing you with TS, so then dating would be out of the question...so that means that your ONLY interest is to maybe hook up some free tranny ass...without anyone knowing. So then you aren't any better than any of the guys on here who are just "about the cock".
    it aint even like that...i have a son who lives with his mama most of the time, i only get him every other weekend....if she knew she would put me on blast as revenge to everybody and humiliate me....and it would jeopardize my relationship with my son....I KNOW MY OWN MOM WOULDNT CARE BECAUSE HE BROTHER IS GAY....But i don't want word getting back to my son's momma especially while he's still young....and people would THINK I'm with a trannie because i'm gay but i don't see myself as gay, they dont understand that i view trannies as women while they view them as dudes regardless.....furthermore i havent been hookin up with any trannies lately so i don't see how u would think that....

but some peeps still aint gettin it...DO ALL TRANNIES LIKE TO TOP? NO, JUST LIKE NOT ALL DUDES LIKE TO BOTTOM....We're on different spectrums of sexuality..they like trannies for dick, i like them for ass....dont try to claim me in your category.....
    If I say imma top and you are a top too aren't we in the same categories?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    If I say imma top and you are a top too aren't we in the same categories?
    yo most of us black dudes into trannies are tops....it's the white dudes who want dick so bad....

Silver Poster

Why do i have to justify WHY? not all trannies like to top and not all dudes into trannies like to bottom...so for the trannie chicks who don't like to top i'm right here.....Never once have i said anything about wanting dick...if i wanted dick so bad i'd just get another dude....i like trannies who are 110% passable with titties, hips, BOOTIE, and thighs....the dick is optional....i know it's there but it's not the first thing i notice or care about....
    What a min brah....

Whether you like a TS sexually for whatever physical attributes they have, and nothing else....what does that matter?

If a womanizing dude #1 likes a TS for her ass, and never looks to take her seriously, and then womanizing dude #2 Likes her tits and never looks to take her seriously, and then Womanizing dude #3 likes her for her pretty lips for oral sex and never takes her seriously, and then womanizing dude #4 likes her for her for her cock and doesn't take her seriously.......

I'm not following why any of them are different.....maybe you can explain.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    What a min brah....

Whether you like a TS sexually for whatever physical attributes they have, and nothing else....what does that matter?

If a womanizing dude #1 likes a TS for her ass, and never looks to take her seriously, and then womanizing dude #2 Likes her tits and never looks to take her seriously, and then Womanizing dude #3 likes her for her pretty lips for oral sex and never takes her seriously, and then womanizing dude #4 likes her for her for her cock and doesn't take her seriously.......

I'm not following why any of them are different.....maybe you can explain.
    i dont really womanize trannies....now gg's yes, but i'm really picky with trannies so i havent been with very many.....