Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: do girls hate nice guys??

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    Nah, but that's half of the point. What people usually pose as "nice" isn't strong. It's usually very passive (no pun intended), weak, submissive and without any personality. Respect and care comes from a strength that "nice" doesn't have. But, that's a tall order these days, who knows why?
    Then please allow to rephrase my comment (and I said this on a similar thread): I want someone who's good to me but a dick to others when necessary. Maybe a better way to put it would be that I'd like to be with someone who's protective so I don't have to be so strong unless I want to be. It gets tiring after a while to always have to fight for what you want or need or believe in.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 02-06-2011 at 10:01 AM.

I've also have been told that I'm a nice guy by girls I wanted to date or did date for awhile until they go off with the bad guy type. I tried to be an ass, but that's not me, and I'm fine with that. Unfortunately for the girls that I know that went for the bad guy type, 2 of them ended up in abusive relationships and 2 others got knocked up right before they tried to ended their bad relationships and are now stuck. I never wished these bad situations for these girls, but everyone has a choice for good or bad. I've actually had some of them try to come back, but it was too late, I made the choice of not going down that road again.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Stopp putting the pussy on a pedestal and u will be fine....u have to be willing to lose in able to win....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    i can only speak for myself, but looks aren't all that important and im with a TG now because when i met her i thought she was a GG but yes everyone has standards (from what ive experienced) women are abit more harsh and ... I LOVE SMART WOMEN, there is nothing better than a woman i can connect with intellectually... its a turn-on
    besides alot women make it very clear they prefer the "bad boy/ Thug"
    If you're talking about standards in general, I think women are more picky but that's because they won't settle with any hot guy with no brains out there, unlike most straight men who are so simple that they fall in love with every pair of huge tits that come their way.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i dont like assholes .. badboys any of that shit .. but then i also dont like nicey nice guys that are quite creepy with it ...

the balance is needed .. an articulate man, intelligent, confident, one that is not a prick (hard i know ) but moslty one with some witt/charm and integrity ..

but lets not forget age plays into it alot to.. teenybopper/young 20s girls generally are quite stupid interms of reltationships and still havnt head enough life experience as a general rule of thumb so tend to like the badboy image etc .. older gilrs with more life experience are more savvy and more surefooted confident and tend to know what they like/want .

my thoughts anyway

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Nah, plenty of women like nice guys, if they didn't exist I imagine I would have never been asked out by women on multiple occasions. What women and most people don't like is someone who is a pushover, putting on a façade of kindness (usually just to get laid), or is just naive to the point of stupidity. I'm not saying you're any of those things. but 9 times out of 10, people whining about women not liking "nice guys" are these bereft of self-confidence douches who are trying to make themselves feel better by putting the blame on women.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    I'm not saying you're any of those things. but 9 times out of 10, people whining about women not liking "nice guys" are these bereft of self-confidence douches who are trying to make themselves feel better by putting the blame on women.
    We have a winner!

~BB~

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I guess it depends on the kind of girl you want.

Some girls appreciate a nice guy who opens doors , pulls out their chair and treats them w/ respect.

Silver Poster

i act like an asshole to attract chicks but i'm really a good guy after u get to know me....lol

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Some girls appreciate a nice guy who opens doors , pulls out their chair
    I expect that when I first start seeing someone, but after the first month or so it gets tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i act like an asshole to attract chicks but i'm really a good guy after u get to know me....lol
    That's what my brother used to say... right before he'd fuck a girl over.

~BB~