Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Default Re: Superpassable girls in stealth mode

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post

Shes lovely, but in this pic - Its reallty Kim Kardashian - Not Ashley Sky

She looks gorgeous, sounds like a smoker but w/e.

That tummy! So hot

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

looks good, but the horrible way she talks and acts
    Thanks for the link. I have tons of pictures of her, but never heard her speak. No comment on her voice quality. But I will say, that I dont particularly want to hear about all her surgeries. Kind of takes away from some of the mystery of her beauty.

Professional Poster

btw julie, why yoiu have so much photoshop on your photos? I remember you looked a bit different, any work done or?
    Yes I have had a few tweaks, it’s all maintenance, like a car needs tired rotated and an oil change lol. My old photos were very natural girl next-door, this time I wanted to go with a totally different look, and I got a fabulous new photographer. I did lot of makeup, false lashes ect. Yes the photos are touched up, they are very high end professional photos, so they should be touched up, the colors pop on the photos due to digital enhancement, but I am the image laying on the bed.....smooches...Julie

Professional Poster

I'm not part of the "scene" one bit, but I saw Gizel in a mixed club a little while back, and she is no doubt stunning and 1000% feminine, but her look is so polished it does bring attention to her. I think a girl would be more passable if she was more ordinary, not oozing sex from every angle of her body.

That's why I think Ellery from Scotland is 1000x more passable than her. She just looks like an extremely pretty, slim girl that you could just randomly come across, not a woman who walked out of a penthouse shoot:

Even Nikki Araguz is much more passable than her, since she just looks like a very ordinary woman.

She doesn't stand out. She doesn't look overly polished. She just looks like a suburban housewife. So, if you're going to the actual topic, these are two girls I think are superpassable, and far far more than any other examples here...

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    Yes I have had a few tweaks, it’s all maintenance, like a car needs tired rotated and an oil change lol. My old photos were very natural girl next-door, this time I wanted to go with a totally different look, and I got a fabulous new photographer. I did lot of makeup, false lashes ect. Yes the photos are touched up, they are very high end professional photos, so they should be touched up, the colors pop on the photos due to digital enhancement, but I am the image laying on the bed.....smooches...Julie

you are anything BUT the girl next door babe (at least in looks, in attitude, you seem very down to earth cool), just ask the guys around here who is wishing on their lucky star just to be able to MEET you you are a true blue, no BS, stunner!

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    That's why I think Ellery from Scotland is 1000x more passable than her. She just looks like an extremely pretty, slim girl that you could just randomly come across, not a woman who walked out of a penthouse shoot:

Even Nikki Araguz is much more passable than her, since she just looks like a very ordinary woman.

She doesn't stand out. She doesn't look overly polished. She just looks like a suburban housewife. So, if you're going to the actual topic, these are two girls I think are superpassable, and far far more than any other examples here...

There is a lot of truth in what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Thanks for the link. I have tons of pictures of her, but never heard her speak. No comment on her voice quality. But I will say, that I dont particularly want to hear about all her surgeries. Kind of takes away from some of the mystery of her beauty.

Often when a girl stands next to 2 ugly girls it helps to set her apart. But this video, with the bad lighting and audio, I think it hurts Ashley by being in between 2 CD bricks, because no one comes out looking good.

"The Mariah" Junior Poster AlwaysAda's Avatar

No one mentioned The Rabbit? shes my fav.