Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why is it so difficult to FUKC ASS of straight guys?

either you see them as women or you don't. lol @ it's less gay if you ______

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    either you see them as women or you don't. lol @ it's less gay if you ______

WTF lol hahahah

Junior Poster

I don't judge anybody but for me personally, I've never taken it in my ass & can't ever seeing myself doing that...I'm the man, so I'm the only who does the fucking...

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    I don't judge anybody but for me personally, I've never taken it in my ass & can't ever seeing myself doing that...I'm the man, so I'm the only who does the fucking...
    do you give head?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    do you give head?
    Why do you care boo, I'm white!! Remember? LOL

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    Why do you care boo, I'm white!! Remember? LOL
    im just wondering,shesh lol.so do you....

stillies77

Ive done it all before who gives a shit...I would do whatever with ya Alyssa haha

Figured Id throw a few cents in here...I think it just depends on the dynamic. If the girl has a strong energy, and is aggressive in what she wants, as long as there communication, i dont see why it would be a bad thing! Biggest thing is communication and being open to new things... saying no to something just because your afraid or because society will supposedly percieve you in a certain way is just a cop out. You only get one time around, might as well enjoy everything thats out there!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    I hang out in a bar with TS friends last night and ended up picking up this cute boy and brought him to my place. His not really into TS girls but if your hot why not so he decided to fuck with me. I tried to convince him if i could FUCK his virgin ass but its just so hard. I just ended up being fucked by him 3 times yet he still wont let me fuck him
    Alyssa...This first part is not directed at you...but I don't know why as adults we continue to find it necessary to label others. We chronically do that on here...What if a guy let alyssa play with his ass, but might not be ready to go all the way...is he gay? Bi? Straight?...and who's definations are we using? It's kinda tedious. I'm a switch and depending on the gurl enjoy both...but I'm not enthuastic about ass play in terms of insertion ! I can still be somewhat "accomadating " without that...but I'm not totally closed minded to it with the right girl in the right situation either..

I'm guessing that if the dude gets a little more comfortable with you and "ease" into it...you may get him on all fours ! LMAO Most "straight" guys are somewhat resistant but he may get his freak on after a few dates. He should...you're pretty fucking hot !! Go for it gurl...bust him !!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Alyssa...This first part is not directed at you...but I don't know why as adults we continue to find it necessary to label others. We chronically do that on here...What if a guy let alyssa play with his ass, but might not be ready to go all the way...is he gay? Bi? Straight?...and who's definations are we using? It's kinda tedious. I'm a switch and depending on the gurl enjoy both...but I'm not enthuastic about ass play in terms of insertion ! I can still be somewhat "accomadating " without that...but I'm not totally closed minded to it with the right girl in the right situation either..

I'm guessing that if the dude gets a little more comfortable with you and "ease" into it...you may get him on all fours ! LMAO Most "straight" guys are somewhat resistant but he may get his freak on after a few dates. He should...you're pretty fucking hot !! Go for it gurl...bust him !!!!!! LOL

LOL I like your style man lol he said BUST HIM lol hahahah Yo I am with you on that, bust his ass wide open after that he will be begging Alyssa for the dick. Alyssa will be coming back on this forum with a new complaint "OMG THAT GUY LOVES MY COCK TO MUCH WHAT SHOULD I DO"? LOL
    My only simple answer is "KEEP FUCKING THE SHIT OUTTA HIM" lol hahahah