Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is it so difficult to FUKC ASS of straight guys?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I concur I like how you changed it to the right thing!

I am straight but I love anal play on both ends. Sexual knowledge has nothing to do with being gay and how something feels to that person. I love to get dominated by a Tgirl who will smack me some, twist my nipples as hard as she can, I love pain with my pleasure. I love while she is fucking me in the ass to spank my ass cheeks hard and to call me all types of names. See Ima nasty motha fucking Tri-sexual I will try some wild daring shit! So my whole sexual prosona is based on FUCKING REAL NASTY!

I had a wild ruff Tgirl fuck buddy and one time she was fucking me in the ass and her other tgirl friend walked in butt ass naked, it was all planned but I didn't know lol Her girl was 6'2 pretty as a motha fucka thick as all out hell. Her cock was 10 inches long and 3 inches in girth. My Tgirl fuck buddy grabbed me by the throat forcing me down on the bed on my back and told me "SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP WE'RE GOING TO FUCK YOU THE WAY WE WANT, GET YOUR BITCH ASS DOWN". So I tried to get them off me those bitches ruffed me up and raped my ass. she said "FUCK YOU RUNNING TO? IF THIS BITCH DON'T WANNA GIVE UP THAT ASS RAPE HIS ASS TAKE IT SPLIT HIS ASS WIDE THE FUCK OPEN. lol That chick put her whole 10 inches in my ass and was ramming with no mercy and my fuck buddy was slapping me and beating me with her whip. Ask me if I loved that shit lol hahah

It's all about having fun and how far one will go, and I love going far!
    nail on head there.

My biggest fantasy is for me and my lady to be raped and gangbanged by a group of ts. to feel dominated and not be able to do anything about it. my lady wants to watch as i get double teamed by a couple of ts and made to take it in the mouth and ass. its such a turn on for us both and we wanna try it out at some point in our lives

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    ,,,, ***shrugs*** i guess i am on of those characters running around like that on this forum,,except im not concerned with what society thinks about it, its just my personality and preference, so i don't know what to tell you other than i have never desired to bottom nor will i ever bottom, it just ain't me. You are forgetting that not every guy likes every transgender girl just because they have a cock, my point is theres all different types of guys with different types of preferences who are attracted to women, and femininity, its not so black and white so it shouldn't be that hard to believe that there are strickly 100% top guys. While there are a lot of transgender women who are not interested in guys like that, there are plenty who ARE so there is something out there for everyone.
    Nah I am not talking about you you seem cool but there are peeps like D. Washington who is rude and call people gay because of what he thinks. That's who i was talking about. I mean you like what you like and that's your right.

Junior Poster

yea theres a lot of people in general in both tops and versatile/bottom categories who seem to not believe the other when they say what their preferences are, it blows my mind, i say just relax and not worry about the other person's preferences if you are confident in your own sexuality and preferences, no one has to prove anything to anyone else when it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by traumatism View Post
    nail on head there.

My biggest fantasy is for me and my lady to be raped and gangbanged by a group of ts. to feel dominated and not be able to do anything about it. my lady wants to watch as i get double teamed by a couple of ts and made to take it in the mouth and ass. its such a turn on for us both and we wanna try it out at some point in our lives
    :bigeyes: Oh shit hell yeah, man that's a fantasy I have lived out, the one with a GG and a TGirl in a 3sum and this other GG wanna do that soon, this sexy tall Latina Tgirl wants to do it so it's going to go down we all ready talked.

On the other fanasty, man I want 6 of the ruffest tuffest Tgirls on the planet to just fuck me until I black out on planet Neburu lol hahaha I wanna get fucked so hard I can't think and go blind! I want them to just force me to do all types of dirty shit, I am just a nasty motha fucka and I know it and I want that to happen to me. I would love to be on a bed surrounded by big dick Tgirls and they all jack off and cum all over me then grab me by the leash and take me to the shower and all of them piss on me. I get down dirty like that. I want them to pour hot candel wax all over me while being fucked and while I am sucking. Then I want to fuck them all in the ass and just bust nuts!

I am your fan man!

@Tra You know what my big fantasy is ? to have two big dick Tgirls double penetrate me and make my asshole cum then force me to suck their cocks. That is the nastiest shit, but I love the nasty shit, if it's not nasty it aint right!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 02-04-2011 at 12:20 AM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

.....0_0

And here we have the reason we cant generalize. Some tgirls are like alyssa here and actually LIKE to use there dicks I LOVE IT!

Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateName View Post
    yea theres a lot of people in general in both tops and versatile/bottom categories who seem to not believe the other when they say what their preferences are, it blows my mind, i say just relax and not worry about the other person's preferences if you are confident in your own sexuality and preferences, no one has to prove anything to anyone else when it comes down to it.
    EXACTLY! You said the correct thing I have heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    And here we have the reason we cant generalize. Some tgirls are like alyssa here and actually LIKE to use there dicks I LOVE IT!

Exactly that's what I tried to tell that other dude all Tgirls are not the same, some like their cocks stimulated and want it sucked and wanna plant it in a straight guys ass and some don't.

If I love a Tgirl to fuck me in the ass he calls me and others like me gay. Yet he claims he is all man because he fuck the Tgirl's ass and not the other way around. I don't give a dam what anyone says a Tgirl that has a cock at some point want stimulation because that shit feels so good.

So if homie calls me gay then how does he explain when he is fucking a Tgirl in missionary style and her cock is slappin against his stomach? I love that position and a Tgirls cock slap my stomach and precum comes out I love that shit with a passion.

So some will say stupid shit to make themselves look better.

If a Tgirl likes her cock sucked and she tell me to get on my knees and suck her cock IMA SUCK THAT COCK LIKE I AM TRYING TO PULL IT OUTTA THE FUCKING SOCKET! I aim to make a Tgirl feel wayyyyyyyyyyy good past her expectations, I want her fucking inner ear to explode from me sucking her cock lol I love everything on a Tgirl, her cock, asshole, ass cheeks, tits, toes (yeah ima motha fucking toe sucker too ), lips , fingers, knees, arpits all that shit. I am here to please Tgirls not tare them down they are to fucking lovely for that.

There's nothing like a Tgirl in black boots with a whip in her hand and has me by a leash and tell me "SUCK THIS COCK BITCH" and she just throw all her dick in my throat making me gag and making me suck her balls then her asshole, then suck her cock from the back. That shit gets me fucking hornier than a motha fucka. I love a Tgirl that will fuck me straight up gutta nasty no hold barred. I had my Tgirl fuck buddy she shoved the biggest pickle she could find up my ass like 30 times then she made me eat that motha fucka. then we tongued kiss. Ask me if I liked that shit lol