Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why is it so difficult to FUKC ASS of straight guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    1. Gay guys do not get with transsexuals. I have gay friends and they are grossed out at the thought of being with a transsexual.

2. Straight guys don't like things up their ass, but some bisexual guys do.

Gay guys may not like trannies, but "straight" guys don't suck dick or get fucked in the ass. At best he is a little bisexual.

Agree, some strraight and bi guys like anal/assplay. But the majority probably don't.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld View Post
    Gay guys may not like trannies, but "straight" guys don't suck dick or get fucked in the ass. At best he is a little bisexual.

Agree, some strraight and bi guys like anal/assplay. But the majority probably don't.
    Yeah thats why I think anyone who actively seeks out a transsexual is not straight but bisexual.

I'm scared I might like it

Professional Poster

Guys, it's promotion, don't worry about it.

Last edited by scroller; 02-03-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I'm scared I might like it
    lol dont be scared im sure youll love it

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    I hang out in a bar with TS friends last night and ended up picking up this cute boy and brought him to my place. His not really into TS girls but if your hot why not so he decided to fuck with me. I tried to convince him if i could FUCK his virgin ass but its just so hard. I just ended up being fucked by him 3 times yet he still wont let me fuck him
    See this is the classic example that some Tgirls want some ass too. That's not a bad thing and quite frankly I love it. I am a straight guy and love Tgirls that like to top and bottom. I am a guy that likes to put out and if I can do whatever she lets me do to her she can do back to me no double standards here. If the Tgirl can suck my dick I am willing to suck hers, I love nasty sex and love a Tgirl also that loves it. See my knowledge of getting pleased goes beyond what society says.

See that's what you're dealing with a man who either think it's painful or cares what society things when society is not in the dam bedroom with them. Plus to much on that mancho man crap. There are a couple of characters running around this forum like that.

I am like this if I can't have the full fledged fucking experience I don't waste my time.

Junior Poster

alyssa if you asked to fuck me in the ass, i would have a hard job turning you down!

i dont see wanting anal from a ts as gay myself. my g/f uses a dildo on me and i love it! it feels amazing! i am interested in feeling the real thing but i do not find the look of a man physically attractive at all.

Last edited by traumatism; 02-03-2011 at 11:20 PM.
    i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Rookie Poster

it might have something to do with fact that he's a "straight" guy and is new to this sort of thing.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    See that's what you're dealing with a man who either think it's painful or cares what society things when society is not in the dam bedroom with them. Plus to much on that mancho man crap. There are a couple of characters running around this forum like that.

,,,, ***shrugs*** i guess i am on of those characters running around like that on this forum,,except im not concerned with what society thinks about it, its just my personality and preference, so i don't know what to tell you other than i have never desired to bottom nor will i ever bottom, it just ain't me. You are forgetting that not every guy likes every transgender girl just because they have a cock, my point is theres all different types of guys with different types of preferences who are attracted to women, and femininity, its not so black and white so it shouldn't be that hard to believe that there are strickly 100% top guys. While there are a lot of transgender women who are not interested in guys like that, there are plenty who ARE so there is something out there for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld View Post
    I concur I like how you changed it to the right thing!

I am straight but I love anal play on both ends. Sexual knowledge has nothing to do with being gay and how something feels to that person. I love to get dominated by a Tgirl who will smack me some, twist my nipples as hard as she can, I love pain with my pleasure. I love while she is fucking me in the ass to spank my ass cheeks hard and to call me all types of names. See Ima nasty motha fucking Tri-sexual I will try some wild daring shit! So my whole sexual prosona is based on FUCKING REAL NASTY!

I had a wild ruff Tgirl fuck buddy and one time she was fucking me in the ass and her other tgirl friend walked in butt ass naked, it was all planned but I didn't know lol Her girl was 6'2 pretty as a motha fucka thick as all out hell. Her cock was 10 inches long and 3 inches in girth. My Tgirl fuck buddy grabbed me by the throat forcing me down on the bed on my back and told me "SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP WE'RE GOING TO FUCK YOU THE WAY WE WANT, GET YOUR BITCH ASS DOWN". So I tried to get them off me those bitches ruffed me up and raped my ass. she said "FUCK YOU RUNNING TO? IF THIS BITCH DON'T WANNA GIVE UP THAT ASS RAPE HIS ASS TAKE IT SPLIT HIS ASS WIDE THE FUCK OPEN. lol That chick put her whole 10 inches in my ass and was ramming with no mercy and my fuck buddy was slapping me and beating me with her whip. Ask me if I loved that shit lol hahah

It's all about having fun and how far one will go, and I love going far!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.