Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is it so difficult to FUKC ASS of straight guys?

So you are saying there is never a first time. This makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Real fun guy View Post
    So you are saying there is never a first time. This makes no sense.
    It's all part of the space-time continuum. The universe revolves around Alyssa's cock.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Most of society would argue that fucking the ass of a pre-op TS is not straight, but regardless, old fat men like yourself better bring some crispy hundreds if you want that privilege.
    Ya know, shithead, I keep inviting you to back up your flabby-assed mouth but, as usual...the coward in you prevents you from taking action.

Rookie Poster

You want to get gangbang raped by 6 huge TS dicks but you're straight? You're in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    :bigeyes: Oh shit hell yeah, man that's a fantasy I have lived out, the one with a GG and a TGirl in a 3sum and this other GG wanna do that soon, this sexy tall Latina Tgirl wants to do it so it's going to go down we all ready talked.

On the other fanasty, man I want 6 of the ruffest tuffest Tgirls on the planet to just fuck me until I black out on planet Neburu lol hahaha I wanna get fucked so hard I can't think and go blind! I want them to just force me to do all types of dirty shit, I am just a nasty motha fucka and I know it and I want that to happen to me. I would love to be on a bed surrounded by big dick Tgirls and they all jack off and cum all over me then grab me by the leash and take me to the shower and all of them piss on me. I get down dirty like that. I want them to pour hot candel wax all over me while being fucked and while I am sucking. Then I want to fuck them all in the ass and just bust nuts!

I am your fan man!

laDoLceVitaaaa

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
    straight or gay or bisexual has nothing to do liking anal pleasure. Gay men want to be with other men romantically...there is no grey area...its just a fact. if your a man and you see a man and you want to spend your life with him and go on dates and cuddle and buy a puppy together and meet each others parents and buy cargo shorts for each other then you are gay. anything short of that then you are not gay!!! you have to be attracted to a man romantically, sexually, physically, emotionally, and whatever else while he is in boy mode.
    getting your dick sucked by a cute little cd or giving in to letting Alyssa fuck you in the ass IS NOT GAY!!! everyone, stop freaking out... there is no grey area in gay or straight...anything short of wanting to marry lance bass is not gay.
    A straight guy does not get his dick suck by a CD or let a TS fuck him in the ass. Sorry dude it aint happening. Now a bisexual guy would. Obviously a gay guy won't go for TS or CDs, which is why I don't know why the girls on here constantly call guys who like anal play and dicks gay. They are bisexual. The cock is not girly, but its a symbol of being a guy. If you noticed I never said that guys that like to get fucked in the ass by TS are gay, they are bisexual.

Veteran Poster

haha this thread is ridiculous

The universe is ridiculous, & everybody's arguing over who's gonna get the "big bang".

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Funny you say this because I've been with girls who say they want to fuck me because I have a "big booty for a guy", but I'm not into that type of thing.

" Fashion Is Made To Become Unfashionable "

" Strobelights, Make Everything SEXIER "

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    I hang out in a bar with TS friends last night and ended up picking up this cute boy and brought him to my place. His not really into TS girls but if your hot why not so he decided to fuck with me. I tried to convince him if i could FUCK his virgin ass but its just so hard. I just ended up being fucked by him 3 times yet he still wont let me fuck him
    that's HIS loss

Junior Poster

Yet another shite thread by the retard

1 out of 1 members liked this post.