Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: ambers reply to the racial thread and what was being said about her

But amber prefers black or latino men and white dudes seem to have a problem wit that...just like me, i prefer puerto rican and some light skinned black chicks and alot of white chicks have a problem with that too....smh

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

its really sad how uneducated and ignorant people are.the very fact that most of you have no idea where im coming from speaks volumes.slavery and discrimination wasnt just something that happened years ago.
    like i said its not my job to educate a bunch of adults.if your really curious you can google institutionalized racism in america.i have a social date with a fine ass black man lol.im outta here

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Police in general are on power trips..and most of them were nerds that were bullied..so they turn into bullies because they get a badge and a gun.
    And the uniform , chix dig the uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    Black people are the most racist and ignorant people in the world by far. Slavery ended 150 years ago!! Shutup!! Nobody cares!! My family came to this country from Eastern Europe in 1852 and were virtual slaves in the Pennsylvania coal mines for 3 generations! Where are all the Polish miners Bitching about racism?? How about the Chinese railroad workers?? Where are they decrying the white mans evil??? Solution - you hate whites and this country so much? GO BACK TO AFRICA!!
    Unfortunately Slavery never did end in some countries people to this day are still slaves...Maybe in the United states it did but not entirely. I know you are having fun, as you told me at jesses house
    Back to the topic.That said Amber is an amazing girl, if she has a preference she is entitled to it and dare if anyone haze her or treat her unjustly about it, If she prefers men of color let her its called a "Preference" not racism guys and Daryl shut up before its a perm ban not 1 month because its the exact reason you were banned in the past-Didnt know how to keep to yourself and ran your mouth "ALOT" top of that dont make me remind you of me putting your punkass in check in Chat last night.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

A white transsexual friend of mine was basically molested by two white police officers...He had to call another police officer in to search her..and he felt her tits...she said groped and groped her dick and rubbed his hard cock up against her ass...

She tried suing the police station and she was found dead with two bullets in her head...

So it doesn't just happen to blacks.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Black people are the most racist and ignorant people in the world by far. Slavery ended 150 years ago!! Shutup!! Nobody cares!! My family came to this country from Eastern Europe in 1852 and were virtual slaves in the Pennsylvania coal mines for 3 generations! Where are all the Polish miners Bitching about racism?? How about the Chinese railroad workers?? Where are they decrying the white mans evil??? Solution - you hate whites and this country so much? GO BACK TO AFRICA!!
    Doesn't mean we still don't get discriminated against because of the color of our skin.
    When I was younger and use to walk home from school, a bunch of kids in a school bus would throw garbage at me and call me a nigger everyday. Till I brought an egg with me and threw it inside the moving school bus when it was passing by and got one of them in the face
    Haha unbelievable.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    black men always look greasy to me lol
    white people always stink to me

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Agreed. Usually with little or no education on the facts. Just that white people are evil, and Obama will save the world. You all need to look up "Michael Savage on racism" on YouTube, let the man school you.
    if i am anything i am educated.the fact that you just made a blanketed statement about how black people have little to no education proves my point.im not attacking white people nor saying every white person is racist.your doing that all on your own doll.
    im just merely stated MY PERSONAL reasons for not dating white men socially.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    But amber prefers black or latino men and white dudes seem to have a problem wit that...just like me, i prefer puerto rican and some light skinned black chicks and alot of white chicks have a problem with that too....smh
    you said it PREFERS magical word isnt it?

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    you said it PREFERS magical word isnt it?
    Exactly PREFERS..I PREFER WHITE/LATIN DICK

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com