Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think you can make your way through the 'real' advice. I would add that tweezing is a time consuming option thought its effects are the longest lasting. Epi-lady at one time had a heavy duty version that I purchased and used before (since lost it). It tugged the hairs out. But the need to cool the skin with ice and to keep it moist in important. Your pre-shave and after shave are also critical if you are goig to shave. Heat and non-fragrance before cool afterwards.

I feel ya on the bumps... I stopped them but because I started shaving before I knew better its constant maintenance.

Rookie Poster

for me, i find that i get little to no bumbs when i use hair clippers (Outliner II by Andis) instead of razors. if i use one of them electric razors or razors in general, i break out and my skin itches like crazy, also i sanitize my skin afterwards.

Default Re: A question for black tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    How do you stay clean shaven without getting Razor Bumps?
    I'll tell you what I live by. Hairseptic

http://hairseptic.com/

Its really a scalp conditioner. But it penetrates the skin really well, unlike a traditional shaving cream. It doesn't lather. It's like putting water on your face and shaving with it. But its the only thing that works for me and I tried those supposed anti-bump products. I use this with a Mach 3 daily and I got that pre-teen smoothness going on

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Having gone through many years of electrolysis on my face and body
    (yes- those with straight hair get razor bumps) i can give you some advice.

first of all- the cause of your problem is not becuase you are black, it is because the texture of the hair growing out of the area which is most likely curly. the problem with curly hair is that once it begins to grow-often it will not grow through the hair folicle but under the skin- hence causing the bump with the hair under it. hence, why electrolysis usually takes longer with people whose hait grows out curly because before even treating the hair follicle, the eletrologist must get the hair to grow straight, then being the killing of the root.

there is an excellent product on the market called TEND SKIN- which works really well for in grown hairs. you can get it at most beauty supplies, drus stores, online etc.

i hope that transsexuals would not be shaving their faces and would invest on getting rid of the hair on their face before anything else.

AND

do not tweeze- that makes the hair stronger and causes even more bumps- believe it or not.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.
    Shut up fool! BLACKS have problems with Razior Bumps and I see these tgirls dont have that problem so I asked what they do..
    "BLACKS"

And your african american,nobody fucking says blacks anymore!

Junior Poster

WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.
    Shut up fool! BLACKS have problems with Razior Bumps and I see these tgirls dont have that problem so I asked what they do..
    "BLACKS"

And your african american,nobody fucking sounds blacks anymore!
    If I say Im Black Im Black bitch. Im not an African-American Im an American who happens to be Black. You tell a real African that blacks in The US, South America, and the Caribbean are African and they'll laugh in your face.

btw wtf is "sounds blacks"? dumb bastard.

The Ultimate Warrior

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

"BLACKS"

Classic!!!
    I love it.
    seanchai

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    "BLACKS"

Classic!!!
    I love it.
    seanchai
    You know i fucking meant "says "man, im glad you find racist funny this is coming from a guy who likes to use racist in his defenses.

Gold Poster

"BLACKS"

If I say Im Black Im Black bitch. Im not an African-American Im an American who happens to be Black. You tell a real African that blacks in The US, South America, and the Caribbean are African and they'll laugh in your face.

Your the fucking moron asking tgirls for shaving tips you, how pathetic are you , your last resort was to come on hungangels and ask so called "black tgirls for shaving tips , you must be like fucking 16 asking for and just started damn puberty.

Junior Poster

"BLACKS"

Your the fucking moron asking tgirls for shaving tips you, how pathetic are you , your last resort was to come on hungangels and ask so called "black tgirls for shaving tips , you must be like fucking 16 asking for and just started damn puberty.
    This coming from a loser who registered in NOV and already has damn near half a thousand post.

The Ultimate Warrior