Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Magic at least none of my post consist of horses fucking guys LOL, How in the fuck did you ever come up with some crap like that were you like one day im going to watch a horse fuck a dude up the ass. You are one sick bitch The Magic One.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    This coming from a loser who registered in NOV and already has damn near half a thousand post.
    I feel your pain. lol
    Why do you give a shit about how many posts i have or for that fact anybody?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Magic at least none of my post consist of horses fucking guys LOL, How in the fuck did you ever come up with some crap like that were you like one day im going to watch a horse fuck a dude up the ass. You are one sick bitch The Magic One.
    That clip is pretty mainstream internet fair. Fact is Ive never even looked at it so there you have it.

The Ultimate Warrior

Gold Poster

That clip is pretty mainstream internet fair. Fact is Ive never even looked at it so there you have it.
    Mainstream for sick people yeah, sure you didnt look at it but you found it news worthy to post here so it had to get you excited in some shape or form.

Gold Poster

Default THE SECRET TO TEND SKIN IS..........

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Having gone through many years of electrolysis on my face and body
    (yes- those with straight hair get razor bumps) i can give you some advice.

first of all- the cause of your problem is not becuase you are black, it is because the texture of the hair growing out of the area which is most likely curly. the problem with curly hair is that once it begins to grow-often it will not grow through the hair folicle but under the skin- hence causing the bump with the hair under it. hence, why electrolysis usually takes longer with people whose hait grows out curly because before even treating the hair follicle, the eletrologist must get the hair to grow straight, then being the killing of the root.

there is an excellent product on the market called TEND SKIN- which works really well for in grown hairs. you can get it at most beauty supplies, drus stores, online etc.

i hope that transsexuals would not be shaving their faces and would invest on getting rid of the hair on their face before anything else.

AND

do not tweeze- that makes the hair stronger and causes even more bumps- believe it or not.

alcohol mixed with aspirin , found in the military as a cure for swamp feet.

http://www.tendskin.com/

I LIKE BUMP STOPPER,but tend skin is good for these skin issues.
    http://www.bumpstopper.com/About.htm

allanah you have gathered much information

Junior Poster

Mainstream for sick people yeah, sure you didnt look at it but you found it news worthy to post here so it had to get you excited in some shape or form.
    Another tough guy who starts shit with people that cant see him and whom he cant see. Go start some shit with a dude you dont know in the real world. See if you dont get your teeth knocked out.

The Ultimate Warrior

Gold Poster

[quote="Arianna"]
    You still don't understand? Obviously the question wasn't even directed towards you. But you butted in, dissed this guy, tried to correct him about referring to himself as "black", posted untelligible remarks, and then became even more hostile. I know you'd like to once again play the victem but, as usual, you're way off. I hate to break the news to you, but people get tired of being your babysitter. Now, I'm sure you'll start bashing me. Go ahead. It's what you do.
    If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize,oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be unintelligible ,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

I have no reason to bash you, you stated what you wanted to say without insulting me so why in the heck would i bash you.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

[quote="Legend"]
    You still don't understand? Obviously the question wasn't even directed towards you. But you butted in, dissed this guy, tried to correct him about referring to himself as "black", posted untelligible remarks, and then became even more hostile. I know you'd like to once again play the victem but, as usual, you're way off. I hate to break the news to you, but people get tired of being your babysitter. Now, I'm sure you'll start bashing me. Go ahead. It's what you do.
    If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize, oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be intelligible,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

I have no reason to bash you, you stated what you wanted to say without insulting me so why in the heck would i bash you.

Is this a joke?

"unintelligible" - you dipshit.
    seanchai

Gold Poster

ok obi wan.

Gold Poster

[quote="Arianna"]
    If it wasn't towards me well then i apologize, oh by the way untelligible is spelled incorrect it should be intelligible,I'm no victim and really dont need babysitting me or taking up for me, i am my own man and take responsibly for anything i say.

Trust me. That was a typo, and wasn't due to ignorance. But do you honestly have the nerve to correct my spelling? Your posts are often filled w/ spelling mistakes, and contain almost no punctuation. They're difficult to understand.

And I don't know why you went on that rampage of bashing me a couple of monthes ago. But you most certainly did, and it was pretty uncalled for. And, btw, thanks for accusing me of not caring about other people. You really know me so well, don't you? But guess what? You're the one who actually dosen't give a shit about other people's feeling. You repeatedly pestered me. And when I told you so, you felt justified in being abusive towards me. Thanks alot. And now here we go again. You make a fool of yourself by bothering this guy, and I'm not allowed to kid around with him about it, right? You're just a goddamn bully.

I really don't care about anyones spelling including my own, arianna are you serious do you expect me to sit back and let you bash me i hope you don't. Maybe some of the things i said was not fair to you but you said some fucked up things to me first.Do you mean pestering by commenting on your topics because you take shots at me in certain topics which wasn't cool and i didnt respond.

Do you really think I'm abusive towards you, can you honestly say that?