Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Shaving sharpens the ends of the hairs like a spear. The hairs then curve back into the skin causing pseudofolliculitis barbae

Dont I know it.

The Ultimate Warrior

Professional Poster

This is the reason why I pluck all my curlies one by one.

Gold Poster

Default THATS WHY YOU USE HIGHTIME OR BUMP STOPPER

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    Shaving sharpens the ends of the hairs like a spear. The hairs then curve back into the skin causing pseudofolliculitis barbae

Dont I know it.
    THATS WHY YOU USE HIGHTIME OR BUMP STOPPER

picture this a hair so so soft it can notI REPEAT CAN NOT GROW BACK INTO YOUR SKIN

http://www.bumpstopper.com/Product.htm

IT WORKS
    http://www.bumpstopper.com/FAQ.htm

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.
    You've clearly never served in the military. It's common for black men to have serious problems with razor bumps if they shave regularly.

-Quinn

LOL, I'll never forget that 1st weekend in basic, it wasn't even my flight's drill instructor it was another flight's; anyway the guy stood up in front of all us Black guys and of course he was Caucasian and he said "I dont want you guys to take this the wrong way but you guys get those bumps after you shave so we're gonna send you down to the doctor to get this special creme................" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then the bastard said "Walker, you don't have to go" I was like "WTF" and he jokingly said "Technically we don't know what nationality you are so why waste the resources.................."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those were the days

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Default YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick

YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING.

the hair can still grow back and cause issues.
    after plucking you need to keep your skin and the hairs soft

Gold Poster

Default Re: ............................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    WTF kinda question is that and why are you asking tgirls for shaving tips try asking your dad or brother. I think every race shaves so their race doesnt matter.
    You've clearly never served in the military. It's common for black men to have serious problems with razor bumps if they shave regularly.

-Quinn

LOL, I'll never forget that 1st weekend in basic, it wasn't even my flight's drill instructor it was another flight's; anyway the guy stood up in front of all us Black guys and of course he was Caucasian and he said "I dont want you guys to take this the wrong way but you guys get those bumps after you shave so we're gonna send you down to the doctor to get this special creme................" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

then the bastard said "Walker, you don't have to go" I was like "WTF" and he jokingly said "Technically we don't know what nationality you are so why waste the resources.................."

THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO SHAVE CORRECTLY IN THE MILITARY!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick

YOU CAN STILL GET BUMPED UP AFTER PLUCKING.

the hair can still grow back and cause issues.
    after plucking you need to keep your skin and the hairs soft
    Yeah....Nick, I hear that shalaya has a special moisturizer that she can recommend...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

THANKS FOR THE INFO TSBLUNDER BUT I WAS BEING sarcastic. I am too young to have pubes.

-Quinn

lol

New Orleans, no place like home.

-Quinn

Yeah, one of the guys I used to hang with had it real bad. The "special crème" actually made it worse. He had it so bad we used to call him "Plague." Nothing – and I mean nothing at all – worked for Plague. Sucked for him, but it provided lots of humor.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.