Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: This weather is nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    thats crazy Loren..I just shoveled a way for our dog to go to the bathroom..my husband protested, but I wanted to do it. It was fun. I want to build a snowman..he is working! He will take a break though soon! Can't wait!!!
    Yeah a winter wonderland. Hey, I bet that you could build a 50' tall snowman.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Professional Poster

Thats crazy Julie!! Yeah I woke up this morning and the snow on our deck is up 6 inches above our window.... It's crazy...we can't get out!! lmao

17 inches fell and they are expecting more to fall.
    I know it’s crazy, the winter here is NY is like how it was when I live in MN. There are mounds of snow everywhere, some places as tall as the buildings. We been getting a major snow storm one right after another. I am not one for shoveling I would sit in my house til it melts; luckily my neighbor clears my driveway and front walkway for me, like I always say these 36DD tits paid for themselves 10 times over lol. And I let my dog shit in the garage then clean it up, there is no clear grass areas for him to go and the snow 2 feet taller than him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    I know it’s crazy, the winter here is NY is like how it was when I live in MN. There are mounds of snow everywhere, some places as tall as the buildings. We been getting a major snow storm one right after another. I am not one for shoveling I would sit in my house til it melts; luckily my neighbor clears my driveway and front walkway for me, like I always say these 36DD tits paid for themselves 10 times over lol. And I let my dog shit in the garage then clean it up, there is no clear grass areas for him to go and the snow 2 feet taller than him lol.
    Yeah our next door neighbor cleared our driveway with his plow truck..but I had fun clearing a little way for the dog lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

ended up w/ about 20 inches on the northside...crazy. Now comes the temp drop

First a snow storm, then more snow, I shovel. Then snow starts to melt and grand old puddles everywhere, glad I have good waterproof boots. Now an ice storm and I was slipping and sliding down the sidewalk that turned into an ice rink. I can't wait to see what mother nature has in store for us next????

Lake Shore Drive is closed due to the possibility of 25 Feet Waves and the snow drifts.

It's lightning and thundering...during a snowstorm...

Expecting 20 inches of snow...

Lots of power outages...

Part of Wrigley Fields Roof was blown off....
    It's all over. Including Australia. It's Climate chaos....

Junior Poster

Ya know, its times like these that a long cold rainy climate like Seattle doesn't seem so bad, granted summer wont start until July 5th and is only 2 months long, but I've had to shovel snow only twice this winter so far,(which is about average for the whole winter here) and thats only because I was too impatient to wait a few days for it to melt off in the rain. Growing up in Wisconsin I remember well the cold winters there, and Im glad my business trip to Kansas City was last week and not this week, so I actually enjoyed a little winter snow when Kansas was having a 36 to 40 degree heat wave.