Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

I can relate......I can't count the number of times I asked myself what the hell is wrong with you. I'm just attracted to the femiminity of these lady and the extra package just adds to the mystique......but you def. ain't alone man. I thought I was about to go through another one of my cycles where I leave all this stuff alone for a while but I was surfing yestertday and found this site.......and it's free!!!!.....so I guess I'm back at it.

Junior Poster

I don't know, when I found out I liked tgirls, I pretty much accepted it right away

My question is what is it that makes a guy feel shameful about liking tgirls? The fact that he might be gay? Like dick? Confused between women and tgirls and feeling he has to choose (almost like the gault a bisexual might feel I guess)?

Rookie Poster

Hey I feel ya. I first got hooked when I saw the Vanessa Del Rio movie that had the TS in it. From that day on I've been watching TS movies, going to the Powerexchange in San Fran, and was seeing a TS every Friday night before work. Don't get me wrong I love wome, but its something about a T-girl that got a brother sprung.

If you don't like how I'm living, well FUCK YOU!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pert4ya
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    I didnt real get into it until I turned 18 and that was by accidentally running across someone elses search history. I found I couldnt resist tgirls for some strange reason. I grew up without ever thinking a gay thought and am guilty of wrongly beating up and bashing gays when I was younger.

Now every now and then I look at myself like what are you doing looking at dicks? Your not gay! So I'll lay off of the tgirl stuff for about a month at a time, but then I'll end up coming right back for a fix like a dope fiend. I think Im gonna give in and accept my feelings eventually, but right now this is hard on me. I was wondering if anybody else goes through similar feeling over this subject.
    i feel you cuz i had the same thing i never ever like dude at all ever, then one day when i was like in the 10th grade i saw a pic of a transexual and i was hook'd. i still dont like guys at all not sexy nope but i love females and tg's i tried to just mess with gg but i tend to go back to tg's and gg at the same time. i get mad love from both but you aint alone
    It's good to know a nigga aint alone in the world. Thanks cuz

Good thread bro, and I know exactly what you're talking about and sometimes I ponder some of the same dayum questions myself.

kyle20360

I didnt real get into it until I turned 18 and that was by accidentally running across someone elses search history. I found I couldnt resist tgirls for some strange reason. I grew up without ever thinking a gay thought and am guilty of wrongly beating up and bashing gays when I was younger.

Now every now and then I look at myself like what are you doing looking at dicks? Your not gay! So I'll lay off of the tgirl stuff for about a month at a time, but then I'll end up coming right back for a fix like a dope fiend. I think Im gonna give in and accept my feelings eventually, but right now this is hard on me. I was wondering if anybody else goes through similar feeling over this subject.

i felt the same way until i red the response

thanx

Junior Poster

I think the majority of us struggled with it at some point. I actually felt like I was going to throw up after my first experience. I was new to it and she tried to have me perform oral. I was sick that I would even think of doing that. After that I swore myself, never again. But then everytime I saw a pic of the Allanah Starr, I said "there can't be anything wrong with being attracted to her". ANd there absolutely isn't.
    So in time I excepted that I am attracted to fem TS girls and there is nothing wrong with it.
    There was a time that I only dated latin woman. I got over that also. I now find myself attracted to girl of all ethnicities. And at some point have dated al types of girls, literally.
    Bottom line is I love womenly figures, curves, beauty, emotion and though process. So I'm my opinion most of the TS girls I have met are all this. So they are women to me.
    The dick makes it just amazing that they are so beautiful and have something extra. But to me it doesn't add or take away from my attraction. I still love pussy. But I asos love a great ass.

Rookie Poster

Just a thought.
    Would you guys like twinks? Or like emo style kinda gay boys?

Greetings Citizens...
    We are living...in the age,
    In which the pursuit of all values
    Other than
    Money, success, fame, glamour
    Has either been discredited or destroyed
    Money, success, fame, glamour,
    For we are living in the age of the thing

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suchgreatheights
    Just a thought.
    Would you guys like twinks? Or like emo style kinda gay boys?
    Being attracted to Transsexuals is difficult and hard to accept enough. That would just be going overboard.

The Ultimate Warrior

Rookie Poster

hmmm cos I wonder sometimes really whats the diff... Alot of emo type gay boys or twinks sometimes look so girly. A number of TS were gay boys as well before transition...

I get the feeling sometimes the attraction is not really simply feminine beauty in the strict sense but more to the attraction of knowing that a male can appear so feminine? I'm not sure if its correct (maybe thats why preop is preferred over postop?).

These are some random examples of I mentioned above floating around myspace... these are not like pre puberscent guys but rather 20 or 19ish kind of ages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	273248858_l_185.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	35803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85968423_l_132.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	35804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	142168792_l_137.jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	35805  

Junior Poster

Nah I like big titties and thick asses. Thats on some Michael Jackson, Macualey Culkin, pedophile shit right there.

The Ultimate Warrior